9(contniew)

Tessa looked down to check on the moistness of her p.u.s.s.y before taking the dildo out from between her cleavage. Using the bulbous head of the dildo she teased her swollen c.l.i.t with a few quick flicks. With little more hesitation, she slowly inserted the fake c.o.c.k. She drew in a deep breath before m.o.a.ning with p.l.e.a.s.u.r.e.

'Keep watching me,' she instructed.

Slowly, but deeply, she began to slide the dildo into her p.u.s.s.y. Her slender p.u.s.s.y lips allowed him to see what she was doing.

Luke stared at her as she performed for him, he was beginning to come to his senses again. His eyes began to move around her body, watcher the dildo slide in and out, watching her other hand stimulate the inside of her t.h.i.g.h again.

As Tessa got wetter and wetter, her scent became more intense. Her p.u.s.s.y began to make these satisfying 'squelching' noises that almost beaconed at him. She kept a careful eye on the bulge beginning to appear in his trousers.

'Just relax,' she told him.

Tessa then lifted her legs and put her feet onto his knees. With a little pressure, she pushed his knees a little further apart. By now her p.u.s.s.y was on full display, he could almost see inside her.

As she kept plunging the c.o.c.k into her soaking p.u.s.s.y with ever increasing speed, she wanted to see if Luke could handle her going a little bit further. She was so close to him that she could slide a foot down the inside of his t.h.i.g.h.

Luke's whole body tensed up so tightly that his body trembled as her foot moved towards his crotch. She got halfway up his leg... and then stopped. When she drew it back to his knee again, Luke was able to breathe again.

She gave him a few moments before sliding her foot back toward his the bulge in his crotch. This time she moved her foot a little further. Even though it was just an inch or so, she could see it was enough to push him a little further. How far could she push him?

She kept rubbing her foot further and further up his t.h.i.g.hs wriggling her toes from inside her stockings.

'Do you want me to show you my b.r.e.a.s.ts again?' she asked him.

Since he couldn't speak, all he could do was give a nod.

'If you want that then I think you need to give me something back,' she suggested.

With her toes, she stroked right up to his hard c.o.c.k. As if under hypnosis he slowly reached towards his zipper. Tessa had to take her foot away a little to give him room to work, but she still continued to rub the inside of his t.h.i.g.h.

Luke undid the button first with the easiest of motions. As he pulled down the zip, without a belt holding it together, his trousers naturally splayed all the way open.

Tessa smiled.

'That's it,' she told him.

Leaving the dildo stuffed inside her, Tessa put her hands up to her b.r.e.a.s.ts and prepared to pop them out of her bra. She then made an intense eye contact with Luke.

Luke knew that he had to go a little further before she'd show her b.r.e.a.s.ts again. He pulled the band of his boxers out a bit and with one easy movement, he revealed himself.

Tessa chortled to herself. She was not in any way laughing at his manhood; but rather at her enjoyment of the situation.

'I think you can do a little better than that,' she encouraged him a little further.

Keeping eye contact with her, he gave things a little bit of a pull and lifted his swollen balls up over the band of his boxers. Luke's buttock muscles were twitching slight, that in turn made his balls jiggle up and down. His young c.o.c.k stood to attention, waiting for instruction.