Part 1

Aisha's POV

Heya

My name is Aisha Uma Moonlight Swan and I am the adopted daughter of Forks Sheriff Charlie Swan. He adopted me when I was 7 close to 8 years old when my parents were killed in a car accident. It happened a few months after Renne divorced Charlie and took Isabella with her. I knew from the beginning that Renne was not the right person for Charlie and my parents knew it too.

Renee was fed up with life in the small town and gave Charlie an ultimatum that either he would leave with her and Isabella or they would divorce. Charlie decided to stay and the next day Renee left with one-year-old Isabella and said some very unpleasant words to Charlie. We helped him up and move on with the chewing. We did not let this harpy destroy his life and thanks to us Charlie regained the will to live.

Mom and Dad helped Charlie with his debts and with the restoration of the house decoration. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end because six months later my parents were killed in a car accident. 

They were returning from their 10th wedding anniversary and a drunk driver drove into them at high speed, pushing them off the road. They died a spot not long after he hit them. Charlie adopted me not long before my 8th birthday to protect me from being taken away by my greedy relatives.

One of the reasons was that Charlie knows about the supernatural world. He knew what my parents were: my mom was a good powerful witch and my dad was a shape-shifting panther. He knew I was a Hybrid and knew how to help me when I unlocked my powers and when I went through my first shift. My powers unlocked when I was 10 years old and my first shift was when I turned 8 years old.

They fortunately had a Will which included that I was to stay with Charlie. All of their money that they had along with their life insurance policy, my grandparents' inheritance and what they were putting together for my studies was to go to me when I turned 18. Charlie was to receive $1,500 a month every month to support me.

Dad was a very good lawyer and Mom was a professional cook. This is not much compared to the total amount I will receive which is equal to about $6,500,000 at the time of their deaths. Because of the fact that 20% of the money was well invested the sum grew over these next 10 / 11 years. 

When I received the money I had access to about $21,000,000 but I didn't brag about it seeing that it would attract fake people. Who will only want my money from me. I decided to continue to invest this 20% until it pays off for me.

Thanks to the fact that I'm smart I graduated from school at 15 and went to business school. I took it online because I didn't want to leave Charlie and I had a part time job to fake it. I just had to go there for important exams. Not long after I turned 18 I was given full access to my money and graduated as one of the best in my class. 

Charlie let me take a year off and for most of that time I traveled the world. He joined me for a week every two months and we had a great time together. I then went on to study writing which I also passed as one of the best in the class.

Writing has been my interest and passion since childhood. When I was younger I wrote short stories and uploaded them to the Internet. People liked them and still do so it pushed me forward to keep writing. 

I have several published books that have become a hit all over the world and I am very happy about that. My books are signed as Moonligt Luna. This prevents someone from getting preached at for different things in my name. It also gives me peace of mind and privacy also I use her name like that for the stories I upload to the internet.

By people I mean Renee who thinks she is entitled to something from my parents' money. She put up a big fight at my parents' Will reading when she found out she wasn't getting anything. She even wanted to take me away from Charlie to get what he had for taking care of me. 

She did big child tatrum when she didn't get her way and wanted to increase Isabella's child support but the court didn't agree. Judge didn't see why Charlie should pay more than what was agreed upon. She pestered us for money and tried every day to get me to leave with her but I always screamed like someone was murdering me.

This quickly deterred her and she went far away from me but did not give up. Charlie threatened her that she would file a complaint of harassment and a restraining order would be imposed against me and him. Such a threat was enough for her to move out of Forks the next day and we had peace from her for 10 years. I was 9 years old from when I started calling Charlie Dad or Papa.

That doesn't mean she didn't involve Isabella in her activities. Until the age of 7, Isabella was a very nice, quiet, awkward child. I didn't do a lot with her and we didn't have much in common. Her behavior slowly began to change and I knew it was Renee's fault.

Isabella became spoiled, ungrateful, not nice and not honest. She thought she was the most important and should be the center of attention with everyone. I think Renne  instilled in her that she was the princess and spoiled her beyond belief.

Isabella doesn't know discipline and doesn't take the word No very well. She throws a tanrum when she doesn't get her way. She likes to lie about different things, but fortunately, hardly anyone believes her. 

 She started asking me for expensive things from the time she was 10 years old and would get angry when I disagreed. She tried to destroy my room when she saw that mine was better and didn't want to swap.

She said she was my little sister and she deserved it. When she was 12 it happened a few times that I caught her searching my room. I told my dad about it. He told me that if he caught her once he would buy me a interlock for the door.

I didn't catch her again until her departure, but I discovered that she had tried to steal from me. Dad asked me to look through her suitcase and I found my grandmother's jewelry. I took it quickly and returned it to my room. I searched her other two bags but other than the jewelry, she didn't take anything. I didn't tell my dad about it until she left to avoid her tantrums.

Dad was furious when I told him but I managed to convince him not to call there. He decided to buy me a interlock and a small safe for my room. I cast a few spells sa safe so that nothing would destroy it and only I could open it or move it to another place. 

Isabella stopped coming on vacation when she was 14. She did something that seriously upset Dad and he punished her severely. Isabella at that time stated that she would no longer come to Forks.

Me and Dad weren't too saddened by this, but we were relieved. We both saw that Isabella had emerged as a younger version of Renee. Everyone in Forks knew that Renee was a bad and untrustworthy person after what she did to Dad. Everyone could see that Renee was changing Isabella into her likeness.

When I turned 18 and got my inheritance I knew I would hear from Renee and Isabella in short order. Not a whole week they started calling and trying to get under my skin. They wanted to invite me to join them but I refused.

I was sick of their calls and messages that I changed my number and blocked them on all of them. I knew they would do something to get to my money so I wrote a Will in which they did not count. When Dad found out what I had done he told me I had done the right thing.

Every time they called my home phone Dad answered because he knew I didn't want to talk to them. Every time they asked about me he told them I wasn't home. Dad would say I was at part time job, meet with my friends or training.

I have been training in mixed martial arts since I was 6 years old. It helps with burning my enerka and helps control my anger. When I was 10, I begged my Dad to sign me up for gymnastics and dance lessons. I signed out of gymnastics when I was 13 because I decided it wasn't for me after all.

I could say that my life was good and peaceful, but I had a feeling that something would change. I hoped it was for good, but when my dad told me about Renee's phone call. I knew that our good and peaceful life would end when the Devil herself came to live with us. I hoped that everything ends well but time will tell.