Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    【Brother Agu, be good, Qianqian will finish vomiting soon. ]

    Listening to the murmuring sound, I felt that the injured arm had been hugged and lifted by the little girl.

    Lu Rengu endured it, and endured it again.

    In the end, he pretended to turn sideways inadvertently, and pulled his arm back.

    Liu Ruoqian puffed her cheeks, pouted her mouth, leaned close to His Majesty's arm, and was about to donate her precious saliva unreservedly.

    Unexpectedly, His Majesty the Emperor actually took the arm away, and gently swept her cheek with his fingertips.

    Originally, he was guilty of being a monster, but now he frightened the little girl quite a bit.

    Unprepared, with a grunt, he managed to gather a mouthful of saliva and swallowed it directly.

    Swallowed too hard and choked on it.

    "Cough! Cough! Cough!" The little girl lay on the edge of the bed and coughed desperately.

    Lu Rengu pretended to turn sideways to avoid, because he didn't want the little girl to spit all over his arm.

    It's not that he dislikes the little girl, he sincerely, he can swear to God, absolutely not dislike the little girl, not at all.

    The main reason is that the Quanfu people pay too much attention to him. Especially today is July 15th, so many pairs of eyes are watching him all the time.

    If his injury is too inexplicably healed, it will definitely arouse the suspicion of Quanfu and the others, and they will definitely think of the little baby who rescued him on the mountain back then.

    He wasn't afraid that they would know that Liu Meiren was that little doll back then. If they knew, they would only show more respect and respect to her.

    But the little girl's situation is special, before he figured it out, he didn't want others to know, even his closest relatives.

    With his eyes closed, he couldn't see it. His fingers scratched the little girl's face, causing her to choke on her saliva. This was purely accidental, not on purpose.

    The little girl was coughing so hard sitting on the bed, he couldn't pretend to be asleep anymore, opened his eyes and sat up, patting her on the back lightly.

    With a gentle tone, he asked knowingly: "You're fine, why are you coughing?"

    [It's not all your fault, you slept well and moved around. 】

    Liu Ruoqian was full of complaints, but how dare she show it, she coughed for a while before stopping: "Maybe it was just now, cough cough, the wind blew at the gate of the courtyard.

    " There is no cure for this injury. ] The little girl was a little angry.

    Seeing the little girl's mouth sparkle, Lu Rengu stretched out his hand, and helped her stroke a strand of hair that fell out due to coughing.

    When he took it back, pretending to be inadvertent, he gently scratched the corner of her mouth with his thumb.

    Then calmly, he wiped the drop of saliva on a wound on his left arm.

    Although he had guessed that the key to healing the injury was the little girl's saliva, he couldn't hide his curiosity, so he still wanted to try it himself.