Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Seeing Father Liu turning back again, Liu Ruoqian who was waving his hands couldn't help but smile bitterly.

    When the carriage arrived at the gate of Liu's house, Father Liu, Aunt Liu and the whole family had already run out.

    Seeing that the eldest brother and the second brother were both at home, Liu Ruoqian asked Lu Rengu: "Brother Agu, did you deliver the letter home first?"

    Lu Rengu nodded: "Yes."

    "Brother Agu, you are so kind." He shook his head.

    As soon as the carriage stopped, "Qianqian" rang out one after another outside.

    Quan Fu stepped forward to lift the curtain of the car door, Lu Rengu walked out first, and said to the people who were about to kneel down and salute: "My father-in-law, my mother-in-law, brothers and sisters-in-law, hurry up and forgive me." Lu Rengu jumped down

    first Carriage, stepped forward to help everyone up.

    Liu Ruoqian led the somewhat shy Liu Wuji out of the carriage, stepped on the horse stool and walked down: "Father, mother, elder brother, elder sister-in-law, second brother, second sister-in-law!

    " It was as mellow as before, and it didn't look like it was suffering at all, so I felt relieved. Those bad guesses in my mind before have all disappeared.

    She didn't bother to ask who the child she was holding in her hand was, and they all gathered around to ask her how he was.

    "Qianqian, girl, why haven't you come home for so long?" Aunt Liu stretched out her hand to hold Liu Ruoqian's arm, and sized her up carefully.

    "Mother, it's Qianqian who loves to play, so I won't dare next time." Liu Ruoqian responded with a smile.

    Father Liu stepped forward and said, "Qianqian, you're back, your mother is nagging day and night, and my ears are getting callused." The Liu family's eldest brother, second sister-in-law and

    second sister-in-law also talked around her.

    The eldest brother of the Liu family showed the posture of a big brother: "Qianqian, if you don't come back for so long in the future, the eldest brother will be angry." Second

    brother Liu: "Qianqian, if you don't come back, you won't send a letter back, don't you know how to write now? Well."

    Lu Qiaolan, the eldest sister-in-law of the Liu family, really did what Liu Ruoqian thought, staring at the hairpin with small leaves and fruits on her head non-stop: "Qianqian, your hairpin is really unique, lend me to wear it later." Liu Ruoqian responded with a smile

    . "It's prepared for you and the second sister-in-law."

    The second sister-in-law of the Liu family looked at the short, chubby baby next to Liu Ruoqian's legs, and asked with a smile, "Qianqian, whose family are you holding this child? Looks good."

    The whole family spoke to each other, Liu Ruoqian only felt her head buzzing, she raised her hand, "Wait a while before you argue, my head will be blown off by you."

    Seeing that the little girl still has the same temper as before , everyone laughed.

    Liu Ruoqian held Liu Wuzai's hand, and introduced with a proud face: "This is my son, Liu Wuzai, and Wuzai called him." "Grandfather, grandmother, uncle, aunt, second uncle,

    second aunt!" Liu Ruoqian Holding Xiaopang's fists in Wu's hands, he yelled over and over in a childish voice.

    Everyone was shocked when they saw Qianqian calling the child's son, but since His Majesty the Emperor was here, they couldn't ask where the child came from.