Chapter 9~ Meet Up

Tuesday 14th Of April, 2:15 PM

Hinata's Pov

I yawned as I walked out of the Gym. I just had physical education and we did baseball.

It feels like it's been ages since I last played a sport other than volleyball.

Today I have to go meet Yachi, with Yamaguchi, Tsukishima, and Kageyama in town.

It's going to be quite awkward

I lost contact with most of my friends from High school after I went to Brazil.

I had to get a new number and it was all just a hustle.

This is the perfect opportunity to get in touch with everyone again.

As I got to the front of the school, I see Yamaguchi and Tsukishima leaning against the brick wall.

Tsukishima looks in my direction and nudges Yamaguchi

I waved at them both as I finally got to them

"Hey, sorry I'm late," I say out of breath

"So you're always too early for Volleyball but you're late for urgent matters like this?" Replied Tsukishima in a salty tone.

"Wow! We haven't even had a proper conversation yet and you're still going to make fun of me straight away?" I say in a sarcastic manner "You never change do you?"

"I try my best" he replied smiling at me.

That pissed me off. I rolled my eyes at him and look at Yamaguchi who is trying to stop Tsukishima from talking anymore.

"So how are we going?" I ask

"We're going in Kageyama's car," Said Yamaguchi

My eyes widen "K-kageyama's car?" I stutter

"Yes, I can't believe that idiot got a driver's license, I'm surprised too." Interrupted Tsukishima

That's not what I was thinking of though. I knew Kageyama was going to be the first to get a car because it was way easier for him to see his sister.

I was just thinking of what it will be like in the car. Will he even let me in the car?

God this is making me anxious

Yamaguchi's face turned concerned "Hinata do you need to pee?"

"No, I'm fine!" I shake off

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

I feel like I don't need to go to the toilet a lot anymore. I've grown out of it. I think...

We start heading to the car park, where we see Kageyama leaning on the hud of his car while scrolling on his phone.

I take a deep breath and carry on walking.

"Ah, your here." Said Kageyama, standing up

"Are you ready to go?" Asked Yamaguchi

"Yeah" Kageyama replies

Yamaguchi opens the door for the back seat and looks at me while smirking

"Hinata, you can sit at the front"

My eyes start to panic

"No it's fine you can sit at the front, I prefer the back anyways" I try and reason

I look at Kageyama who is already in the car.

Yamaguchi shakes his head and denies it.
We go back and forward as this until Tsukishima told us to shut up and sit.