Ten

When it was getting very late, Alex decided it was time to go home. Daciana was feeling really drowsy so she fell asleep in the car.

When they got home, Alex carried her to the bed not wanting to wake her up. He took off her shoes and dress changing her into her night wear.

He took a shower before laying beside her.

The next morning, Daciana woke up to see Alex cuddling her tightly. She smiled at this. She ran her hand through his soft messy bed hair as if to smoothen it.

She kept on admiring him that she didn't even realize he was awake. Alex smiled and grabbed her wrist.

"I don't mind waking up like this every morning." He said as he opened his eyes.

Daciana blushed and tried to pry her hand away from his grip.

He held her tighter but not enough to hurt her. He pulled her closer to him and started kissing her face.

"Good morning." She said.

"Morning baby." He replied smiling. He placed a kiss on her lips and Daciana pulled him closer making his deepen the kiss.

He went from kissing her lips to trailing smaller kisses down her neck and her mark. Daciana's wolf purred and she felt herself wanting more.

"You know if I don't mate with you soon, you'll be in heat." Alex said, kissing behind her ear.

Daciana didn't know what that meant because she never really learnt about mates and the whole mating process or what the consequences will be for not mating on time.

"What does that mean?" She asked and hissed sharply as Alex bit into her mark.

"It means we have to mate soon." Alex said as he kept on kissing different parts of her body.

Daciana was filled with pleasure. She couldn't even comprehend what he was saying.

Her head shot back and she closed her eyes as he went down to kiss her thigh.

"Breath baby." Alex said as he went back to kissing her lips. He then lay beside her bringing her close to him.

"I want you, baby." He said seductively, his voice filled with lust.

Daciana looked up at him and smiled. For the first time since she met him, she was going to say something so confidently.

"Me too." She said not looking away from him. Alex's eyes darkened as he got on top of her and crash his lips with hers.

"Am not going to stop." He warned. Daciana nodded nervously not sure where all the confidence she had five seconds ago disappeared to.

Alex smiled at her and continued kissing her.

*******

"It's afternoon." Landa said looking out the window.

"She isn't just going to pop up the window you know." Derrick said as he went to hug his mate from behind.

"Everyday, I keep on regretting leaving her at that orphanage." Landa said, her voice cracking towards the end of her statement.

Derrick turned her to face him and wiped the tears that had started falling down her face.

"We would find her Lala. Don't be discouraged." Derrick said and hugged her, Landa crying uncontrollably on his chest.

For years they had been searching for their little pup, their Daciana....

********

Daciana opened her eyes slightly and saw that she was alone on the bed. She sat up and immediately regretted it.

She felt sore all over and a blush crept up her face as she remembered her little activity with Alex this morning.

She looked around the room to notice he was no where to be seen. She then saw a little note and a rose beside her on the bed.

She smiled knowingly and picked up the note. Alex's beautiful handwriting made her smile. She read the words on the paper and her heart fluttered.

'I had the best morning of my life sweetheart. I had to rush to work but I'll be back soon. Thinking of you always baby doll. See you soon love.'

He is so sweet. Daciana thought and her wolf seemed to agree with her. She decided to make something to eat because she was getting really hungry.

She picked the red rose, inhaling the sweet scent and stood up despite her still feeling very sore.

She managed to walk to the bathroom and took a bath and wore a floral dress before going downstairs to the kitchen. She was surprised to see two young girls already there.

"Good afternoon Luna." They both greeted respectfully.

"The Alpha assigned us to take care of you and get whatever you need." The older looking girl who had blonde hair and was really tall said.

The other girl was a short brunette and she seemed very reserved.

"Okay." Daciana said and walked towards the kitchen table. "What are you guys cooking?" She asked.

"Spaghetti with meatballs." The first girl replied. "Am Sarah by the way and this is Gina." The girl, Sarah said.

Daciana was reminded of Gina and Liela her highschool bullies and smiled at the memory. She wondered if they were in college now....

"Is there something especially that you'd like?" Gina spoke for the second time, breaking Daciana from her thoughts.

"Uh? No, I mean i'm good." Daciana said and smiled at the girl. She looked really young, sixteen maybe.

"Okay." Gina muttered and went back to whatever she was doing.

Soon the food was ready and Sarah placed the food on the table. Daciana took a first bite and looked up at Sarah who was watching keenly, waiting for a feedback on her food.

"It's nice Sarah, you're a really good cook." Daciana said smiling and continued eating.

Sarah smiled proudly. After eating, Daciana decided to watch TV as she had nothing else to do. She asked the girls to join her which they reluctantly did.

They began watching Netflix. Daciana wasn't sure how long they'd been watching TV when she heard the doorbell ring.

She went to get the door and smiled at her visitor.