𝟑𝟑. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘮𝘺𝘴

1 new message from mattyb 🖤

mattyb 🖤
ain't no way you just won a grammy
and YOU WEREN'T THERE 🥲

                         liv 💟
they set me up I WAS SUPPOSED TO
PERFORM FIRST

mattyb🖤
my girl is officially a grammy
winner 🥺🥺🥺

liv 💟
your girl huh

mattyb 🖤
i plan to make it official by tonight

liv 💟
that is very bold of you
but we'll see

mattyb 🖤
we will indeed
congrats v
i'm so proud of you

liv 💟
thank u
🥺😋🥰😜

mattyb 🖤
alright 😃

liv 💟
okay i have to get on stage now
see you later <3

mattyb 🖤
good luck 💟

liv 💟
i might cry tho
ok bye 😁

irl!

vivian sits in front of a piano, playing the melody of cardigan, a fan favorite. at the very start she's nervous but by the end of the first chorus, she loosens up and lets the music take over.

her friends admire her from their seats, some from backstage. she wanted the triplets to be there as well, but because an event like this may be too much for them, they chose to stay away from all the cameras. matt watches how she gets lost in her own world, as if it were only her. how she changes facial expressions and how she changes up the tone of her voice from the original recording.

time goes by and she's still playing the piano yet the only difference is that she isn't singing. suddenly, she stands up with her microphone, walking to a mic stand where she then begins to sing the bridge. the audience watches as she's now allowed to make hand movements.

matt looks at the big screen and notices how she looks into the camera here and there, then it seemed like she smiled directly at him because she knew he'd be watching.

as she wraps up the final refrain of the song, the audience was taken back when a sudden music note started playing. they couldn't quite get what it was but some would say it sounded like wind. then, she started to sing something that hasn't been released yet.