Chapter Eleven

-Continuation of the last Chapter-

"Dad...I found him" Minho whispered. He grabbed a chair and pulled it next to the bed. Minho was definitely heartbroken at the sight. There was so many wires and tubes connected to him.

It didn't look like the bubbly felix he knows and loves. If Minho didn't know better he would've thought he was dead and was on life support.

"What do you mean you found him??" His dad said frantically on the phone. Minho ran his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath.

"I found Felix...he's at the hospital..Dad it doesn't look good-" Minhos voice cracked and his eyes teared up. He didn't like this one but. He's not even allowed to call his dad like this.

"I'm on my way. But you can't be there when we arrive." Minho can hear the keys in the background and hear him calling out for his wife.

Minho hung up the phone and let out a shaky breath.

"What are you doing young man." Minho quickly stood up and looked at the nurse standing at the doorway.

"Sorry- I'm his brother-" Minho explained shakily.

"This is a John Doe-"

"No! His name is Lee Felix. Can you tell me what happened? Please?" Minho practically pleaded. The nurse looked at him with a sad expression before she sighed.

"Let me go get the doctor." She said before walking back out. Soon enough, she came back with the doctor. Minho went over to older man and shook his hand.

"I'm Dr. Harper. I've been taking care of Mr. Lee since the accident. The nurse tells me you're his brother?" He asked him. Minho nodded before looking back at Felix.

"What happened.?" He asked quietly. But Minho had a feeling he already knew.

"He was involved in a car accident. There was alcohol in his system. He crashed into a tree" he explained gently.

And the guilt hit him like a truck.

He knew he should've went after him, he knew he should've yelled at the others to stop and take felixs side.

But he didn't.

He decided to think he'll be okay, that he didn't drunk so much that he made it home.

"What's his condition." Minho swallowed his guilt and asked. The doctor gave him a sad expression with a small sigh.

"He has a brain injury. And his leg...we were lucky to save it. He's in a medically induced coma in order to help his body heal faster." Fr. Harper finally explained.

A tear slipped and rolled down his cheek, he quickly wiped it away.

"Um...his- our father is on our way. Please let him know everything you told me.." Minho told him.

"We are gonna wake him up soon." Dr. Harper took out a card and gave it to the boy.

"My wife, she's a physical therapist, I'll make sure he's getting as much help as he needs" He reassured.

And from there on, Minho got frequent updates from both doctors.

But Minho never went to see Felix.

Not when he woke up, not when Dr. Harper called him saying that he should come visits.

The guilt was just too much.

He couldn't see felix, not in a state that he could've prevented. He could've prevented all of this.

He wanted to tell the others. He wanted to yell at them and tell them that it was their fault too.

But he knows he only wants to do that so he can try to get rid of the guilt he felt.

He tried being distant from the others but Chan never lets him, he stayed quiet about Felix's whereabouts, he never told them that he found him.

He never told them that it was their fault that Felix is like this.

A/N:
Short chapter but it's in Minhos point of view! The next chapter will go back to the present time. Thank you for reading and leave more suggestions!!!!