Chapter Fourteen

1 1/2 Month Later

"Wait- so you think you were friends with them before? Because you had dreams about it?" Wooyoung asked the anxious boy. Felix paced back and forth in the small dorm room, Felix just had to tell someone about it.

He was resting in his parent's house for the past month and has been doing his classes online. And if you're asking about the dance class? Felix managed to forge a doctor's note saying he was sick and will return later on.

But while he was resting, for a brief moment he stopped taking the meds that his mother always told him to take. Only because he left them in his dorm room, and didn't have the energy to get them back.

But since he didn't take those meds, he has been having all of these dreams about his friends. At first, he didn't think much of it, just assuming since he hasn't seen them much these past 2 months, he just thought he misses them. But then he started having the same dream over and over again, with no changes whatsoever.

And it was the night he got into his accident.

He keeps remembering the arguments he had with his friends beforehand.

And he's scared that he's right.

That he just doesn't remember them.

But also, he's scared that if he is right, why didn't they ever tell him that they know each other? Friends at that. Was this some kind of joke to them?

"I've had the same dream over and over again, it's the same thing and it never changes. It explains why they acted the way they did when they all first met me- again." Felix sighed as he sat on the bed and buried his face in his hands

"Well, maybe when you see them again, ask them about it?" Wooyoung suggested, but Felix groaned loudly.

"And if they lie about it? How am I supposed to know the truth?" Felix asked in desperation.

"Maybe you should stress so much about it right now, y'know? You have that dance evolution today, right? Just focus on that for now, then we can solve the whole thing" Wooyoung got up and slug his book bag over his shoulder.

"I have to get to class, we can talk about this later, okay?" Wooyoung said as he walked to the door. Felix bided him goodbye.

Felix honestly doesn't know what to do.

And again, if you're wondering what the others were doing at the time that relic was resting in his home..

Felix simply sent a text to them all and said that he would be away with family for the next month or so. And Frankly Felix can be a good liar if he wants to be. The others believed him and continued to message the boy every day.

Not a day went by that Felix didn't get at least one text from one of his friends.

And he felt important, he loves the attention he's not going to deny that. But at the same time, it was tiring just lying to them the entire time. He hates it.

Felix has always been an honest person, his parents always taught him to never lie, especially to them.

But now Felix feels like his been living in a lie this entire time. He doesn't know what's the truth anymore.

But he can worry about that later, he needs to focus on his performance.

Anddddd hes late.

"Shit!" Felix grabbed his stuff and ran out the door.

At least he can run again.

-

"Mr. Lee. Your choreography is promising but it's still lacking energy. You need to put more momentum in this. I understand that this piece has a sentimental value in it. But I can't see it" Mr. Decaen said.