𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖

KURT

Kurt is quite a bit awkward and not a very natural romantic, but he really likes you wants this date to work out. He would probably take you to either a drive-in movie or a small local show in a club. He seems very nervous at first, but quickly warms up to your welcoming sweet personality. He would try his best to bond with you over things like music, the one thing he was confident enough to discuss without "screwing up" (even though he's a literal angel that is perfect in every way and you cannot convince me otherwise). He drives you back to your house, and walks you to the front door kindly. He tells you how much he enjoyed being around you and that if it was okay with you, he'd love to go out with you again. He tells you goodnight and to sleep well before leaving.

DAVE

Dave isn't really into the whole big, grand, romantic, knock-your-socks-right-off-your-feet thing, but he also isn't gonna play the whole "let's get wasted, go to McDonald's, and then come back to my place to hook up and never see each other again" game. He likes the idea of a casual date where you two can just genuinely get to know each other. He would probably take you to a drive-in movie or grab some food from Sonic and make a picnic out of it underneath the deep, star-filled sky. He would drive you home and walk you to the door. Before he leaves, he asks if you would like to go on a second date. You immediately accept enthusiastically, and he leaves knowing that he has met his dream girl.

KRIST

Krist is the literal definition of an old soul and a pure heart when it comes to romantics. He would probably take you to Olive Garden or Red Lobster one-on-one. He would talk to you for hours if he could, trying to impress you with his natural charisma and sense of humor, and also complimenting you excessively yet sincerely. He would insist on paying for your meal, and be an absolute gentleman the whole time. He would drive you home and walk you to your front porch, making sure you got home safely. One he got home, he would text you about how much he enjoyed the date, and that he looked forward to another one soon.