𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕖𝕥 𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕞

KURT

1. When he pulls away from you because he fears emotional rejection or judgement.

2. Some days he'll spend hours playing guitar and working on music that he forgets to answer your texts and/or calls.

3. When he doesn't eat because he thinks it will make him sick. This isn't necessarily a 'pet peeve,' but it bothers you when you know he's not eating on purpose.

4. How clingy he can be sometimes. Usually, you love how attached to you he is, but sometimes it becomes irritating to have him glued to your side if you're in a bad mood.

DAVE

1. He's so concerned about your wellbeing to the point that it gets annoying when you're constantly asked if you're okay, if you've eaten, or if you've been taking care yourself. You know it comes from a place of love, but sometimes it's frustrating when he bombards you with questions you don't care to answer.

2. How he acts like a literal child sometimes. You love him, but you don't always feel like being his mom.

3. He always gets in the mood at the worst possible times. You love it when he gets turned on, but you don't always love it when he begs for a quickie five minutes before a show starts.

4. He can be so overprotective and jealous. Whenever someone hits on you in public, he's ready to throw hands. And he doesn't ever accuse you of cheating or anything like that, but you can tell he gets jealous very easily. You love how protective of you he is, but sometimes it feels a little excessive, although you know it's just because he loves you deeply.

KRIST

1. He is persistently a gentleman. Don't take this the wrong way, you love his excellent manners and unwavering respect, but sometimes you want to pay for a date too!

2. He constantly wants to cuddle you. You love this about him, but when he's begging on his knees for five more minutes in the bed to cuddle, it can be hard to say no, which can be aggravating.

3. If you're being stubborn, he just picks you up and hangs you over his shoulder. You do secretly find this absolutely adorable, but sometimes it's frustrating when you know he inevitably has the physical advantage.

4. He is constantly bragging to other people about you. He always shows affection in public, as if telling the world that you're his. You think it's sweet, but you hate being put on the spot when he talks so highly of you in front of others.