Chapter 10

^^^its not a hatsune miku song unfortuantely... .  (cant spell) love tv girl also... listening to this while writing.. ya... listen to it.. fits i think.. 

"N... Y... Y/n.. !" You heard a faint voice. You opened your heavy eyelids to find Kazuha standing over you.

"Kazuha..?" You looked around. Weird.. You were standing up on the cool sand of Nazuchi beach. It was morning.

"Y/n, are you okay? You were spacing out again." You centered your attention back to Kazuha, and noticed Heizou standing farther away beside you, staring intently. You felt tired. Your arms hung heavily by your sides. All you could do was simply stare at him. All of this. This feels so.. So wrong. Fake. Everything up until now has been too swift. Too brief. Like skin and bones. It hadn't even been that long and it felt like everything, every ounce of hope and genuine motivation you had left, every scrap of energy was stripped away. The bare soles of your feet planted firmly in the sand, your hands balled into fists. You just stared. And stared. Your head tilted to the side. Your seemingly soft lips parted. Your bare feet planted footprint after footprint in the sand. With your hand on his shoulder, you spoke with a blank expression.

"This isn't real, is it?"

✶ ✶ ✶

You were finally back. Back to reality.

....

..Finally? What do you mean finally? I thought just a few months ago you were desperate to escape reality. And oh, boy. You don't even know where you are yet, do you? Already so hasty to be excited, you don't even realize your fate.

The sanctity of life has strayed from you too many times. You don't even care anymore, do you, Y/n? Just look around you. For me, will ya?

You snapped back into reality. All around you were concrete walls, stains running down the sides like oil. It smelled like mildew and... Cardamom tea? You were restrained. Although you couldn't see it, you felt the ropes holding your arms down onto some kind of bed or cushion. Your entire body ached, throbbing everywhere.

Once you realized your situation, still partially in a state of confusion, you began screaming, hoping that somehow somebody would hear you and save you.

Fortunately, somebody did hear you.

Unfortunately, that somebody was... your captor himself.

He strutted into the room almost excitedly, carrying the scent of tea with him.

"Ah... you're awake. It's earlier than I expected." His voice was dense in the small concrete room.

"Didya have nice dreams?" Heizou grinned, shifting his weight to another foot. You simply stared at him. He was just wearing a skintight black turtleneck, the shoulder parts and sleeves cut off, and his regular pants and shoes.

You didn't understand. You were so confused. Where were you? What's going on? Like you had missed a whole chapter. Your hands were numb and your eyelids half closed. The room you were in was warm and humid. Every time you breathed in, your nose whistled.

You felt like you were in a daze. You didn't even have the energy to be surprised. You didn't have the energy to care anymore. After remembering all that... how they touched you like it was their right. The mutilated face of that sailor. And now, it's all rushing back to you.

Everything up until now was a dream. Everything in that dream was just a replay of the events leading up to now. But you woke up too early. There's still things you don't know. For example, how did you even get here?

======================================================================================================================================================

HI GUYS!!!! yeah lols...

um.. i lied 😛late update moment.. 

real

real

SO ANYWAYS THOUGH... 

LOOK AT MY ART PROGRESS LIKEEE!!

LOOK AT MY ART PROGRESS LIKEEE!!.... GUYS.... 😱😱😱

just a reminder there's always room for improvement.. never give up... 

(btw this is someone's roblox avatar i drew jsfsjj) 

anyways enough about me, SORRY FOR THE LATE AND SHORT UPDATE!! LIKE GENUINELY!! 1111 why is my 1 key sticky i know for a fact i didnt spill anything on it... whatever. 

one time the school office confiscated my chromebook because i got a little too silly on it during lunch time when we arent supposed to have it and when i got it back the "t" was all sticky and that was LAST YEAR and it's still sticky dude. like bffr

ANYWAYS ENOUGH CHIT CHAT, ILL TRY TO UPDATE MORE AND MAKE LONGER CHAPTERS BUT I REALLY DIDNT WANNA KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING!!!!

byeyeyeyeyeyeye!!!