(𝐈𝐈.)𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐑

HAVING TO BE LED BY SEOKMIN AND SEUNGKWAN WAS EASY AS ALL SHE HAD TO DO WAS TO SILENTLY LISTEN TO THEIR NONSENSE. They did not seem to mind her lack of word usage and were very much energetic.

A week flew by like a breeze and a few more had joined the friendship circle with Areum without her needing to even do anything. Vernon and Chan, the maknaes with her being the middle child.

She was glad that she had Chan as the youngest as she did not know what to do if she was to be the youngest. It would appear as though she was helpless. But although she was grateful, she was also intimidated by him. He had 12 hyungs behind him and she would appear even more helpless if she did get in some trouble with him.

If she were to rank them from the least intimidating to the most intimidating, the order would be Seungkwan and Seokmin as the least intimidating since they were the ones who approached her first and always smiles, Mingyu, Joshua and Vernon next since they also approached her too but barely talked to her, Jun, Minghao, Soonyoung and Jihoon after them because even though they never talked to her, they never bothered her either and they did not seem to be cold or anything so she was fine with them as long as they kept their distance, Wonwoo, Jeonghan and Seongcheol being the most intimidating, two of them because of their cold and dominating aura and the other because he was friends with the oldest.

"Areumie!" Seokmin came running when he burst the door open, scaring everyone in the room. "I got you chocolate!"

Areum looked at the chocolate ball that he showed her and shyly accepted it whilst looking at the ground. A blush grew on her face as she had not expected him to give her exactly what she had been missing ever since she left home. Chocolate.

"Thank you," she quietly murmured, only for his smile to grow even wider.

"You're welcome!"

Jeonghan bit his lip as he glanced at the oldest who was also watching the scene in front of them unfold.