Chapter 12

America pov.

I let out a heavy sigh and walked back to the dinning hall. Once I had got there, everyone turned to look at me.

"Kids, if your done eating you have today off, go have fun, Army, Marine and NATO stay here. No one else moves." I told everyone warningly.
The kids aside form the three called out, left for the living room and backyard.

"What's all this 'bout North?" Dixie asked.

"UN called for a meeting and forgot to call himself so EU called, we have to leave now, go get ready quickly. We leave in 15." I told everyone, "Dixie watch for Lone Star, actually call him back." I told me brother. He nodded and promptly left to find the small Texan. A few minutes later Texas approached me.

"You called for me dad?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm going to need your help, so I'm taking you with me to the meeting with us." I told my son, smiling brightly. He returned the smile with one just as bright. Once everyone was ready to leave I gathered them in to my car and we drove to the office. It took us about 10 minutes to get there, so we were relatively on time, I made sure the military branches were following us as Tex clung to me and Goldie closely. "Germany, if you have wings you can let them out, I've already done the same." I told the German, he nodded and let his own wings out. Once we got out of the elevator I noticed that Army and Marine were trying to refrain form fighting in my work place as to not make me look bad.

"Knock it off you two." Texas scolded them. Both of them looked at Texas flabbergasted.

"Fine." They replied in unison. We walked into the meeting room and saw that almost everyone was there, and we were just missing the nations that formed BRICS and the organization herself, aside from Russia. We didn't wait for much longer when the remaining countries walked into the meeting office. Canada made me aware of the stares from the other countries.

"What's wrong Maple?" I asked him, playing off that I was aware of the others glancing in my direction.

"I think everyone one is wondering who Lone Star is." Nada told me.

"Let them wonder, I don't give a crap, make sure our group says nothing about the kids." I warned him, he quickly nodded and looked at Goldie and nodded once more. She nodded and warned the group members next to her, as Canada and I did. Once everyone was warned I gave a knowing glance at the kids I brought with me, making sure they don't say their brother's name. Once UN had walked in, everyone turned their attention to him, the military branches stood at attention and waited for me to release them. I nodded and they stood at ease. Lone Star quickly and quietly made his way to Goldie and sat with her for a bit while the meeting got underway.

"Greetings everyone, I hope all is going well?" UN asked. Everyone nodded in the affirmative. "That's good, America how are things going with your group?" UN asked pointedly.

"Everything is going well UN, please do not mind the military branches behind me, they are not here for war purposes." I told him, he nodded and disregarded their presence in the room.

"Alright then, I've told America this already, but I'm extending the social experiment, I know it's only been about a week into the year, but I've decided to add another year on top of it." UN told us. I exchanged glances with Maple, Goldie and Ruski, and nodded. I pulled out some paper and started writing in Hawaiian.

'He mea lapuwale kēia, akā no ka mahalo ʻaʻole hiki iā mākou ke haʻalele.' I passed the note to Nada, and saw him write something on it before sliding it to Goldie. (This is bullshit, but out of respect we can't leave.)  I watched as both Goldie and Russ nod in agreement and slid the note back to me. I noticed that Nada added a small drawing on the paper like normal. I spared him a glance and smiled.

"Alright, I believe EU had announcement." UN told everyone signaling him to go to the front of the room. EU reluctantly got up and walked to the podium.

"Alright, I've decided to cancel the seasonal European meetings until UN lifts the social experiment, I know most of you look forward to it but I won't be able to properly organize the event with all of Europe scattered in different houses." EU told everyone.

"EU, I think there might be a way you don't have to cancel our seasonal meetings, Ame do you think you could host our summer event?" France voiced her concerns.

"Mom, I would love to," I told her, "but, no one aside from the group can enter the main house." I finished warningly.

"Of course." She replied.

"Ok, then it's settled. America I'll send you the details and when the event will take place, and how long it will take." EU told me, I nodded knowing what the challenge will be for the branches behind me.

"Alright, that was all. Meeting adjourned." UN told everyone, my group quickly ran out of the building before anyone can ask questions about Lone Star. Once we made it to my car, I stopped.

"Hey guys, why don't you take your cars with us, that way I can explain something to Army and Marine about their challenge. NATO go with Russia in his car, Goldie can you take Lone Star?" I told everyone. They nodded and grabbed their keys to their cars and split up, I quickly texted them the address to the house so they could get there. I climbed into the driver's side and the Military branches sat in the back seat.

"So dad what's our challenge?" Army asked.

"You know that spare building we built near the beach?" I asked them, they nodded and stiffened. "I need you two to work together and furnish it, I mean appliances and all, go all out, you can NOT ask for outside help." I told them emphasizing the word not strongly, I felt my phone go off and I checked it. It was from EU.

'Thank you for hosting our summer event, I will make sure you are paid for the trouble, anyway the event will take place July 1st and end July 31st, I have already contacted all of Europe and only 14 will attend this year. Thanks again America.'

"You two have 3 weeks to get the job done, you can take my truck to get everything you need, also NASA will be your supervisor for those three weeks." I told them. I took my phone out and texted EU for the names of the European nations attending the gathering.

'Ah yes, the countries attending contain, UK, France, Spain, Germany, Poland, Portugal, Italy, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, Romania, Austria, and Hungary. Along with myself to watch over them. Thank you for agreeing to do this.'

I showed the boys the list of Countries attending, and told them to make the rooms labeled with the flags of the 10 countries and the one organization staying in the second house. They took the challenge and hopefully it gets them to get along. I made sure to tell NASA about his role in the challenge for Army and Marine. I looked behind me and saw that everyone was tailing me to the house, I shook my head humorlessly and pulled into the driveway.

"Your challenge starts now, NASA has a birds eye view, here are the keys to the truck, go!" I told the boys, they saluted me and took of with NASA flying above them.