Chapter - 12 In that case, do you want to kill me? It's up to you.

The excuses that Lu Zhi made for himself were not entirely groundless. Lu Zhixi's birthday in the lunar calendar is the day after tomorrow. Although he is an adult, it does not prevent Lu Zhi from deliberately blurring Lu Zhixi's age. He thought about it with his mobile phone, opened his closet and began to choose what to wear when he met Ji Jin the day after tomorrow.

But Lu Zhi obviously forgot that besides himself who remembered Lu Zhixi's birthday, there was another person who also remembered it.

After Ji Jin finished his short vacation, he went to the store and began to process the orders he had taken.

There are not many orders, there are only two birthday cakes today, one is picked up at the store and the other is packaged for delivery. None of the other customized cakes required birthday attributes, and Ji Jin carefully prepared and packaged them one by one according to the customer's message.

It's just that when he finished making the cake and walked out of the operating room, he saw Wen Yunyun talking with a young omega, and the conversation was very pleasant.

Ji Jin froze for a moment.

The young man sitting there talking happily, Wen Yunyun was Shi Ke whom she had just met not long ago. Seeing that it was Ji Jin, Wen Yunyun immediately waved to him happily: "Master, you are done!"

Ji Jin nodded, and Shi Ke also stood up on the sofa, showing him a shallow smile: "Ji Min Hello."

"Who is this?"

Ji Jin didn't look at Shi Ke, but shifted his gaze to Wen Yunyun, and reminded in a very gentle tone without the slightest reproach, "The orders in the store are almost overflowing. "

Wen Yunyun noticed that the time when she was speaking had already added a long time to the order, and quickly touched her head in embarrassment: "Oh, I'll go over and call!"

She hurriedly ran to the counter, only Shi Ke was left. Looking at Ji Jin with a slight smile.

"I'm here to get the cake."

Shi Ke showed the order from the third-party platform, and then looked around the store, as if hesitating, "Is Lu Zhixi not here?"

Ji Jin lowered his head and held the mobile phone in the shop, facing the cake order: "Did you originally order delivery?" "

Yes."

Shi Ke seemed to remember something, and laughed again, "I want to give the other party a cake. Surprise, so I came here by myself."

Ji Jin nodded, but his eyes paused slightly on Shi Ke's delivery address. He froze for a moment, then paused on the line of familiar addresses that he swiped his finger up and down to confirm.

——It is the hotel where Lu Zhi lives now.

According to the old butler, the viewing hotel has been fully booked by Lu Zhi alone.

Ji Jin was a little dazed, and after a while he asked casually, lowered his head and wrote on the list: "Is this for the children at home?" 

Shi Ke thought about Lu Zhixi's childish and angry look , laughed: "Yes, I'm still a three-year-old kid."

Ji Jin's handwriting paused severely the moment he heard Shi Ke's words.

The handwriting was distorted, but he quickly wrote the list as if nothing had happened, handed the cake to Shi Ke himself, and said with a slight smile: "I really envy your child, who is liked by so many people, really Very happy."