Chapter - 29 I have an unspeakable secret

Lu Zhi smiled and looked at Lu Yike, "Before the police come, this may be the last time you can see each other."

Not only the guests present were shocked by Lu Zhi's words , Lu Zhixi and Shi Ke on the stage, and even Ji Jin off the stage were stunned.

Shi Mei took a step back subconsciously, and looked at Lu Zhi in shock: "What have you done?"

"You will kill yourself if you do many unrighteous actions."

Lu Zhi laughed casually, "You shouldn't ask me what I did. , but I should ask what my two good uncles have done." He stopped looking at Shi Mei, who was pale, but glanced at Lu Yike, and said with a half-smile, "All the brides have run away, Do you still want to stay here?"

"Lu Yike, you can't leave!"

Shi Mei instantly realized Lu Zhi's sinister intentions, and he let the two elders of the Lu family in at this time to make Lu Yike have no time Doppelgänger, naturally cannot continue today's marriage.

Once Shi Ke married Lu Zhixi in front of everyone, the matter was a foregone conclusion.

Shi Mei's heart suddenly became cold.

The marriage between Lu Yike and Shi Ke was originally a cover. Now that Lu Zhi acted like this, he obviously saw through the schemes of the Shi family and the Lu family behind it, which made Lu Yike too busy to take care of himself, let alone support the Shi family.

Sure enough, Lu Yike didn't even hesitate, turned around and took the people away.

Shi Mei gritted her teeth, and just about to say something, Lu Zhi's voice sounded faintly behind her: "It seems that Miss Shi has no objection."

Shi Mei clenched her hands tightly, with an embarrassed smile on her face.

"Since that's the case, why don't you stay and watch the ceremony together."

Lu Zhi didn't seem to see the forced smile on Shi Mei's face at all, and turned around the name tag that had been prepared on the table but was placed upside down. Seeing Shi Mei's astonished face, there was only coldness on her face, "The seat has been reserved for you a long time ago. You are Shi Ke's elder, so it's not good if you don't show up at this time."

The guests were completely fooled by this operation, Looking at each other, no one dared to say anything.

Shi Mei's face was livid: "You and Lu Zhixi have already settled it."

Lu Zhi just smiled, and walked back to his seat again, as if he didn't hear Shi Mei's words, but looked at the master of ceremonies on the stage, and nodded to him hint.

The master of ceremonies is him and Lu Zhixi's people. At this time, he understood what Lu Zhi meant, and the background music sounded in the background instantly, and he continued to host the wedding that was interrupted by accident.

"Brother Jin, aren't you surprised?"

Lu Zhi leaned over with a smile, and poured Ji Jin a glass of warm lemonade attentively, "Drink some water?"

Ji Jin's expression was a little complicated. He took the water and looked deeply at Lu Zhi: "...It's okay."

Lu Zhi smiled and said, "It's just okay? I thought I performed very well today." He propped his chin, eyes Looking at Ji Jin with a smile.

The flower girls on the stage began to sprinkle flowers on Lu Zhixi and Shi Ke, while Ji Jin and Lu Zhi sat under the stage, with a strong atmosphere of light beams dangling on their bodies, Lu Zhi didn't expect Ji Jin's reply, so He also didn't expect Ji Jin to speak at this time.