┃04┃

"Sir, I don't think that it's a good idea meeting him alone like this

"Sir, I don't think that it's a good idea meeting him alone like this. We can set up an official meeting but not like this. He is very dangerous-" The man stopped talking when his master raised a hand, motioning him to stop his ramble.

"Beihong." His master called his name and in a lazy manner, asked,"How long have you been working for me?"

The man named Beihong, not knowing how the question is related to this situation, gave the fastest response,"Three years, sir."

"I see..well that's quite long, isn't it?" His boss hummed in a fake speculation, above his head rested an elegant hat which hid his eyes perfectly. "I thought you knew me by now."

Hearing his master's ridicule, Beihong couldn't help but nod in defeat.

Meanwhile, inside a distinguished car, sat a prominent man as he read the newspaper article with great interest.

Outside the car were men in black suits, guarding the person inside the car in the middle of a political protest rally. Public people raising their high ends protest to the officials as if their lives depended on it.

Their echoing protests shook the air as they kept on raising the written board on their hands. 'We want justice, you can't shut us up.'

Anti-capitalist enraged by the rising poverty of the poor. The world was never fair to begin with. Who are they trying to stop? The wealthy officials or the world which was their greatest enemy.

At the end of the day, that is how their society worked, by taking whatever the world gives them.

Yang's eyes narrowed when his man, Zhou Shwan informed him about the arrival of a certain someone.

"He is here, master."

"Let him in."

The mysterious man came inside the car, not even a slightest bit affected when he came face to face with one of the most fearful men of today's society's rule, Liang Yang.

"Never thought that I'll get to meet the young master like this." The younger man spoke, his hat still shadowing the emotions in his eyes.

The different blood of the nobles inside the same car.

Yang chuckled and hummed in acknowledgement as he called out the man's name in a leisurely manner.

"Sicheng."

"I must say.." He put the newspaper down on the seat as he complimented,"You've trained your dogs quite well."

"Yeah, right." The man named Sicheng playfully responded,"After all, they only bite the thieves."

Naturally as if they were friends of the old times, the man relaxed on the seat and picked up the newspaper which was placed beside him while muttering to himself as he read it. "Public can be fools sometimes, they don't realize that the innocent ones are being portrayed as evil and the real evil ones are being worshiped by them."