┃14┃

The maid who was outside the master's bedroom for her daily duty was shocked to find her mistress in a disheveled state as she fled away from the corridor without an exchange of words.

"Mistress, your bathe is-"

The maid was stupefied, seeing that she was already gone and turned her head to face the masters bedroom door.

"Don't tell.. me."

Did master..?

Her face turned red and she quickly went after to look for her mistress.

...

"Mistress, where are you?"

"Mistress!"

"Mistress, where are you hiding?"

All the maids and the head maid were in a frenzy, searching everywhere for the lady of the house but no luck. They didn't know where she hid herself.

"Xiao Qiao, do you-.. do you think the master did something forcibly to our innocent mistress?" A maid asked, worried about her mistress.

"So what other reason could there be? If not for it, then why would she have to hide herself like that?" Other maid chipped in, angry at the thought of their master doing something wrong to her pure mistress.

"Do you think they..did that?" Another maid quipped with a mischievous smile on her face. "I wonder if the master was able to control himself in front of our mistress. He's so lucky! Oh I envy him so much." She made a crying face. "Oh how I wish to be a man."

"Don't be shameless and look for her!"

They all went quiet when the head maid came inside the hall and started searching behind the curtains.

And yes, there they found her huddled body. Scared, they all swarmed around her in concern.

"Mistress," The head maid patted her head like a mother and said in a gentle manner. "Lift up your head, dear."

Fei obediently looked up, her eyes were teary and lips were trembling. All three maids gasped, seeing her in that wanton state. Her muslin was almost ripped off from inside.

She looked just like a beautiful fairy, tempting one to ravish her on the spot. Now they seemed to understand their master.

No man could ever escape their mistress's charm.

"Get some water," Head maid ordered to the maid, who quickly came with a glass of water and handed it to her.

The head maid gently stroked Fei's head and made her drink it. "Are you alright, dear?"

The little nymph nodded, blushing in a response. "I'm sorry for troubling you all. I hid and made you worry. Please forgive me."

"It's no problem, mistress. We love to play hide and seek," The mischievous maid quickly comforted her, earning her sweet giggle in response.

Hearing that, all of them took a breath of relief. Phew! She seems to be fine now.

"Dear, you shouldn't sit on the floor for so long," The head maid said and helped her up.

Fei nodded and thanked her.

Gasp! All of them gasped and blushed at the sight of her fair neck which was marred with love bites. It was too hard to ignore it even if they wanted to.

The head maid was also shocked for a good moment.

"..." The Maids.

"..." Head maid.