Wedding

Laura's POV

I am very happy and sad too that I'm getting married today and have to leave my parents house and move into hubby's mansion. I've been informed that he stays alone in that mansion and now I'll be staying there.I've started dreaming about a romantic husband and married life with him which is going to be a rollercoaster ride for me.My mom came to inform me in my room"Laura,today you are getting married and I am so happy as well as sad for you'll leave us,this marriage phase is really wonderful and I hope you get all happiness in the world.Come sweety, let's go everyone is waiting for you."I replied mom"I'll miss you Mom" in return she hugged me and consoled me saying not to ruin my makeup.I reached the alter and was stunned to see the glimpse of my would be husband who was so handsome and dashing I couldn't take my eyes off whereas I thought even I was looking beautiful as I was feeling like it.
We said our "I do's" and then the priest told him to kiss me to which I think so he was not comfortable so he pecked my cheeks.With that I started doubting maybe he is not happy with this marriage but looking at his family it doesn't seem like that.Our parents were really happy and my brother in law teased us about our wedding night for which Ryan choked on his drink and started coughing.I was also anxious and excited as to what will happen in the room.

Ryan's POV

The moment she entered the hall with her Dad I was stunned looking at her coz I never dreamt of being the husband of a fat girl.I wanted a nice beautiful slim and fit girl as a wife and thought how could my parents do such a thing I was devastated and disappointed in my heart but I knew to act better.I cancelled my Honeymoon plans and took her immediately to the Mansion where I stay alone.I couldn't change the fact that I am married and have to spend my life with this fatty.So to torture her I planned some rules.I brought her to our room and told her "Hey Laura you need to follow rules in my house which are not to be broken.The rules are:-
1)You will sleep on the couch when I'll be  sleeping on the bed
2) you are going to act as a wife in front of everyone
3)I am not interested so you'll be not invading my privacy
4) You'll take care of my lunch,dinner and breakfast
5) You'll go shopping for grocery and other items which needs to be stocked
6) I'll give you a credit card of your name in which I'll deposit $2000/- every month and you have to adjust with it since I won't be paying you more.And if you need some thing you can ask for my permission to buy and money will be deposited.
7)You can never do anything without my permission not even going to your parents house without consent.
8)You cannot disclose that you are my wife to others
9)You are not allowed to bring your friends in this house and last but not the least
10)You have to clean the whole house every day without fail" to which she simply nodded as "Yes".
I thought after listening to the rules she'll protest but she didn't do anything of that sort.Good for her.

After telling her the rules I wondered what if she fails to follow these rules I'll give her some punishments.But my mind said that she won't attempt to do any such stupidity.
After thinking I went to the closet picked my clothes and went to take a long shower.I didn't bother to look at her or what was she doing I didn't want to invade her privacy as she didn't expect this to happen with her on the very first day of our marriage.So it's better we stay away from each other.
After freshening up I went to my study and slept there as I have a sofa cum bed coz I left her to be on her own.