The Honeymoon -2

Ryan's POV

It's been 8 days since we behave like rabbits we make love on every table,window,bed, stool,chair,couch,on every furniture available in the room is not spared by us .I have not let her get dressed,not let her feel her legs,she is so fucking sexy and I can't get enough of her I don't want to leave her so everyday she asks me"Ryan please stop this madness and lets become civil and move our asses out of this room I'm tired if you won't take me out I'm not letting you have me anymore"and I was scared I immediately took her in my arms and asked her"What happened sweetheart?Why are you getting angry we'll surely go tomorrow"She angrily replied "Yesterday you told me the same thing you don't get to make any excuses today and take me out.I don't want to stay over here otherwise I'll be sick please"to which I replied,"Darling one more round please and we'll leave OK"to which she nodded and then I started the baby making process and after 3hours we were done she rode me and I took her hard,rough,and thrusts her like hell we decided every morning and every night we are going to have our sessions.She agreed to my request but I know I won't leave her and I will suck the life out of her.

Laura's POV

After our session he took me to the washroom and we both had a warm shower after so many days it was feeling so nice to have water droplets on my body my whole demeanor changed and I was so happy playing in the water.He was staring at me and I don't know what he was observing but I like felt he was staring at my boobs which nowadays felt like a size bigger than before and I became cautious so he took hold of my hand and told me "Have a look at your breasts don't you think they have grown big in size and your nipples have become a darker shade"so I replied "I don't know whether the shade has changed or not but I do find my breasts being fuller maybe because you've been playing a lot with them nowadays you know I feel more horny these days I want to have you like a chocolate every now and then when I'm around you I can't control myself and my urges and desires have grown more I feel like touching myself in your absence or when you are not touching me."
He replied "We are going out do you think we should take a pregnancy test just to confirm?"to which I replied"Do you really think so I'm pregnant, anyways if I'm not you are definitely going to make me one isn't it?So,ok we'll take the test kit before going to any doctor if it's positive only then we'll go to a gynaecologist for the checkup.Is it OK?"then Ryan said "Your wish is my command baby"to which I nagged and told him "Don't call me that, I'm not a baby"so he answered"Dont You think you are having mood swings?" To which I replied"Everything will be confirmed once test is done,OK".This time he picked me up and placed me under the shower and bathed me nicely and he himself bathed.Once done,we wore our clothes and left for sightseeing.After what 15 days we were out of the room the maid was shocked to see me with all the marks around my neck and breasts because he chose a sleeveless top and jeans for me with a deep neckline he wanted to suck my breasts during journey reaching the destination so he picked that one.I was so embarassed because I saw the maid for the first time ,he told them to clean the room and change the bedsheets which were not changed since last 8 days. I was really happy to see the sun and to get it's heat on the skin.Thevmoment we entered the car Ryan asked the driver to take us to the pharmacy which was at 10 minutes far from the cottage and the car came to stop Ryan opened the door and told me to stay in the car and as usual I obeyed him by following his orders and within few minutes he came rushing with a brown bag containing 5 different types of pregnancy test kits and asked the driver to take us back to cottage.When we reached he pulled me to our room and told me to go to washroom and take the test.I was confused so one by one read the instructions and followed them within 10 minutes all the test results were out and the suspense was over he took the test kits and watch them keenly and shouted "Yes,I'm going to be a father I did it baby You're pregnant. CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU,THANK YOU FOR COMING IN MY LIFE CHANGING IT INTO HEAVEN.I never imagined I'll have a life with you I'll create a life with you,My baby is in your womb Laura,Laura I'm so happy there are no words to describe all the tests are positive let's go and see the gynaec and confirm Come on let's go ".I was shocked and frozen and before I could understand anything he picked me up and twirled me and ran outside the cottage and asked the driver to take us to the hospital to visit a gynaec.We asked the receptionist to guide us for the gynaecologist to which she showed us the way and asked us to wait for the turn we were called inside for the checkup.

The doctor asked for some symptoms so Ryan told her about nipples changing colour,then about my horny state and mood swings.So she confirmed and told us to do a sonogram so that she could confirm officially, now when Ryan was so eager he told me to change and the doctor brought the machine , applied gel on my pelvic region and took the test and told us to look at the screen then she showed us 2 dots telling us these are the babies which we created and I had tears in my eyes the sonogram showed the babies were just 4 weeks and the doctor prescribed vitamins,folic acid, minerals,iron and calcium medicines to be taken regularly.The doctor told us to have sex a little not too rough but it should be gentle and told us that I will be horny so Ryan should take care of me and always be with me.
Ryan's curiosity was not over so he asked the doctor for traveling to our home land the doctor said "It's ok you can travel there were no complications with the baby",so he again picked me up and carried me to the car and placed me inside the car then took us to the cottage he called the person taking care of the jet and asked him to prepare everything for returning back here I was stunned because I imagined to go sightseeing and there he was making arrangements for returning back.He noticed my state and askede "What happened why are you sitting like that .Aren't you happy we created something so beautiful?" To which I shouted"Yes I am happy but I want a nice honeymoon and not like this returning back"to which he promised me "Once you give birth I'll personally bring you here with the twins we'll make another set because I want you pregnant again and again.I won't stop baby ,Come on let's go".