Tōma Ampā

Daenerys sat in her room watching as Missandei styled her hair before slowly walking outside her tent

Daenerys sat in her room watching as Missandei styled her hair before slowly walking outside her tent. To her surprise, her people stood waiting for her with bright smiles and then Drogo pointed towards the city. The shock on the woman's face was worth it and Khal Drogo was pleased with himself. 

Daenerys turned to her husband and smiled before launching herself at him, her husband as a wedding anniversary gift chose to take Mereen in the dead of night. With the help of the Faceless men and the unsullied, they arrested the masters and raised the Targaryen flag. When she awoke, she was quite stunned seeing her family flag over Mereen but she showed her husband how pleased she was with his gift. Arya Stark had looked on in shock when the pregnant queen thanked her husband for the gift. Obara however grinned and kissed her warrior who had come back unscathed yet covered in blood.

Suddenly Arya understood the difference between her mother and these women they had no issue with wielding a blade or war. Blood did not bother them; sex was not something they shied away from, and they were not submissive like the women of Westeros. As they entered Meeren she observed how people welcomed the Targaryen Queen and her husband she watched as the Queen spoke and Missandei translated, while Daella stood at Daenerys side with a bright smile.

As the people cheered for the dragon queen Arya felt overcome with fear not of the queen and her rule but of the Queen and her people. It was clear that the last living Targaryen was dangerous the owner of twelve grown dragons, and she was skilled with the sword and the bow. Arya noticed how when the woman walked, she made no sound and could hide her presence completely as if she was a ghost. It had bothered the young girl until she realised Irri, Daella and Missandei did the same thing. All the Queen's attendants were women who were like ghosts she noticed how they all used matching daggers yet were skilled with different weapons. Irri used the whip and arakh, while Daella was skilled with the bow and arrow and Missandei Arya had spotted the woman training with the unsullied, the hold she had on the spear hinted that she was more than familiar with the weapon.

Yet like the Queen they all looked innocent and kind, they were pretty flowers with sharp thorns laced with poison. The wild wolf wondered how her father would fare in a fight with the dragon Queen. As the girl looked around, she noticed that she had followed the guide into her new room. Looking around the girl decided she needed sleep and that was what she did.

Daenerys lay in bed with her husband the two shared a kiss before Drogo pulled away and rubbed her bump, it was showing more, and she had refused to stop fighting it worried him. She knew her husband was worried and placed a soft kiss on his chest. She would stay off the battlefield for now. The couple were enjoying the peace and Daenerys had an idea "Kisha laz thirat she mereen ha ale kashi hatif elat tat westeros" (We can live in Mereen for some time before going to Westeros)

Drogo looked at her and then glanced at her swelling belly "Ajjin jin haji ki yalli" (Is this because of the child) Daenerys nodded "Mori will kill anna ma yalli" (They will kill me and the child) Drogo froze before nodding in agreement. His wife had told him of her family history and the multiple ways persons had tried to kill heirs to the throne.