Izula lantēpsa

Sansa Stark was innocent and sweet she was the daughter of Eddard Stark and Catelyn Tully

Sansa Stark was innocent and sweet she was the daughter of Eddard Stark and Catelyn Tully. The Princess of Winterfell. Sansa Martell was different from her younger self. No longer innocent nor was she as sweet, living in Dorne had changed her and made her a lot more accepting, honest and jaded. The winter rose of the water gardens was what people called her as delicate as she was, she had many thorns. That had been sharpened by Elia and the sand snakes.

Margaery Tyrell was her brother's wife and a problem, yet she could not deal with her just yet, right now her role was to be a good wife during the dinner. Her gown was reminiscent of Dorne and Kings Landing with long sleeves and a v-neck yet the Dornish influence showed when she walked exposing the long slit. 

Something her mother frowned at when they walked in. As they were seated Sansa noticed the dress Ayra wore and smirked it seemed their mother was not coping well. As she sat down the Queen gave her a small smile that she returned before looking at her brother's wife and completely ignoring her presence.

This was noticed by the men at the table who all immediately glanced at Ayra who smirked and calmly drank her wine, Robb frowned at his sisters before looking around all the women at the table were ignoring his wife. As the dinner began Daenerys glanced at Jon who gave her a bright smile, yet she said nothing yet as they were all aware that she still needed to talk to the Head of House Stark.

"Lady Stark it's a pleasure to officially meet you, Ayra and Sansa have spoken highly of you" Her words were said behind a false smile, not that the woman was aware. Ayra and Sansa continued eating their meal calmly without giving any impression that they heard the Queen. Catelyn Stark paused and smiled before putting down her wine glass. "I am honoured, Your Majesty". Her hands were now on her lap shaking as the Targaryen woman focused on her, amethyst eyes met blue. Daenerys eyes shined with mirth and something unknown.

"Yes, however, I was saddened to hear that my nephew could not give similar stories, tell me Lady Stark do you make it a habit of taking out your anger on children" Her words were in a sickeningly kind tone before the woman looked down in shame. Then she replied "Family, Duty, Honor are the words of my house. Not only did my husband place his duty above his family on multiple occasions but came back and I found out that he apparently threw away his honour" Her words were said with some vitriol and sadness.

Daenerys gave Lord Stark a long measured look before sighing "And my nephew was a reminder of that pain and hurt, Lord Stark I Would hope your wife's words remind you of the vows you made to her" The Stark couple seemed to let go of something they were holding on to and finally continued to eat without looking as if they were carrying the weight of the world on their shoulders.

Ayra and Sansa both shared a look with Jon and finally allowed real smiles to appear on their faces. By now Robb noticed the silent exchange between his family members. He immediately stiffened and glanced at his wife before slowly raising from the table. "My apologies your Majesty but I feel a bit unwell" Daenerys saw the clenching of the man's jaw as he glanced at his wife and nodded "I hope you feel better Lord Robb."

The man left and slipped out of the room and his eyes landed on his wife observing her dress and smile before most turned away ignoring her mainly due to the dress she wore, the Hightower green was enough to cause them to avoid her. The Queen smirked when she noticed the way the Tyrell girl sunk in on herself. Arya and Sansa gave Daenerys a smile before starting conversations carefully excluding their good sister. Drogo leaned back and watched as one of the Dothraki girls served wine before spilling the wine on the Tyrell girl.

Margaery gasped and everyone watched on trying not to laugh "Oh Lady Stark our apologies, please go clean up in your chambers." Margaery nodded before bowing and rushing out of the room once they were sure that she was far enough, Ayra started laughing while Sansa just sipped her wine and smiled before speaking softly.

 "Serves her right, dressing like Alicent Hightower has she gone crazy" Catelyn Stark paused at the vitriol in her daughter's voice before nodding in agreement. Margaery Tyrell may have been a Stark by marriage but if push came to shove, they would abandon her in the cold without care, luckily Olenna Tyrell had her grandson to rely on.

The older woman was already at her wit send with the girl and had just asked if Margaery continued this way to ensure it looked like a tragic accident. Ayra and Daella upon hearing that both scoffed, yet Missandei found the whole situation amusing. Frankly, the only reason Daenerys was not getting involved now was due to the fact Ayra and Sansa were going to deal with it, if they failed then she would throw the girl to Daella and Ayra's overly curious experiments.

The Dragon Queen just smiled and allowed the sounds of laughter and bonding to make her night, she was surrounded by family and friends finally she was home.