Chapter Five

"How?" You inquire while arching your brow at the sexual overtones in her comments. Jenna responds, "If you don't mind, I'd like to take you home and please you." Like now? You query. Jenna responds, "Yes, now." You murmur, "Way to be straightforward." That is a yes, right? Jenna queries. "Yeah," you say, and she clasps her fingers around yours before guiding you out the door as you both say goodbye to your friends . Joy gives you a wink, making you chuckle.

Carefully opening the car door for you, Jenna goes  to the driver's side and starts the vehicle. She puts her hand on your thigh and squeezes it firmly. Jenna says, "I've been thinking about you all day." You tentatively retort, "I've been thinking about you too. Jenna grinned at you before returning her focus to the road.ty

As soon as the front door shut when you got to her house, Jenna was all over you—lovingly, of course—clearly lacking any patience. Intently gazing into her eyes, you draw away and say, "Hey slow down, I'm not going anywhere," while running your thumb over her lower lip.

Jenna's slowing down appeared to physically hurt her because she grumbled every time you brushed her arm to notify her that she was too feverish. "Please just let me touch you," she cried, gripping your waist and bruising it. You smirk, "You're a bit of a fiend." To be honest, you couldn't wait any longer, so you let her unbutton your pants and dragged Jenna by the waistband into the bedroom.

She pulled you onto the bed and took off your jeans, then your underwear, and you were obviously soaked with excitement, which she couldn't wait to taste. She slid her fingers through your center before licking her fingers and pulling you in for a kiss.

She straddled your waist and pushed you onto your back, her lips resting on yours.  She pulls away so she can remove her top, and you assist in unhooking her bra before rubbing your thumbs over her nipples, earning you a small groan. She looked beautiful atop you. She's all over you again, kissing, licking, and biting. She slid between your thighs, her lips lingering over your clit. She tenderly kisses it, making you squirm. "My woman," she says softly into your thigh.  Butterflies congregate in your stomach, causing you to sigh. She glances up at you for approval, you nod, and she delves into your folds.

Jenna wore you out, with breaks in between of course, but the greatest part was that you could collapse into her arms at the end. You'd simply hope she didn't screw anything up, but that bottomless pit in your stomach indicated otherwise...
———

Jenna: hey we need to talk

Emma: for what?

————
A/N: I've never written smut so... eh also be prepared 4 drama