~4~

I just looked dead into the watchers eyes. The watcher stared back.

"Pathetic human." It wasn't said quietly. I looked at the watcher. The others in the room were backed up and looked terrified.. I'm assuming that they saw what I've done. I looked around at all my friends. They looked like they were expecting me to win. But I wasn't sure myself that I would win.
Martyn's POV
------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched as the man I was deadly in love with challenged one of the most powerful beings on the planet. Actually.. I take that back.

"You got this Scott!" I yelled. He looked at me with a worried look. I noticed that he was worried that he couldn't win.

"YOU CAN BEAT THAT IDIOT SCOTT!" I yelled. Just to be thrown against the wall by the watcher. I landed with a sharp yelp.

I heard Scott yell and looked up to notice that the fight had started. I winced slightly and got up. I cheered for Scott the others catching on did the same. Scott was winning so far until he got thrown across the room. He yelped sharply and coughed up blood. The watcher approached him.

"Looks like I won~" he said. Scott grinned and stabbed his sword into the watchers chest.

"Never let your guard down.." Scott managed to mutter those words as the watcher disappeared. He was breathing heavily, but was proven the winner.

He stood up and walked to the middle of the room still keeping his guard up in case the watcher came back. He then looked at the others.

"W-we don't want any problems!" One stuttered the others agreed. They all teleported away. Scott looked around breathing heavily, he was losing a lot of blood. Jimmy and I ran up to him.

"Scott are you okay?" I asked him, holding his body close to me. His eyes were shutting slowly.

"No- n-no! SCOTT DON'T DIE ON ME!" I yelled. I was sobbing everyone gathered around looking at him. I felt Scott's body become limp in my arms and cried.

"H-he can't be dead.." I mumbled, still crying.

Someone came up to me and placed a hand on my shoulder, it was Pearl.

"I'm sorry, Martyn.. he's gone." Grian explained. I was shaking still crying.

"H-his body would have disappeared!" I said, still having hope. At that moment Scott's body rose. It was brought to the top of the room.

We all watched in awe, a huge glow appeared and then a flash. When we all were able to see we saw Scott he was now standing and he was taller than before.

Someone else appeared. It was a type of God.

"You've done well my child." He said.

"Thank you sir. I've done what you've asked of me and prevented the leader of watchers from starting a new game." Scott responded.

"T-this was a mission..?" Scar asked.

"Indeed it was. It always has been." Scott responded.

"You mean all of the life SMP were a mission to you?!" Cleo yelled.

"Indeed.. but not the people I met on my way. You see I gave up all my god powers to save every person here every time I lost I had to restart. I had to become strong and be teleported here. Otherwise a new mission would start." He explained. We all looked at him.

Tears formed in my eyes again hearing him explain this.

"You mean.. we don't get to see you again..?" I asked.

"That might be the case. Though I could come back for other reasons." He said softly. Another light flashed and when it faded Scott was gone.

"I-is this the end..?" Jimmy asked.

"I suppose so." Joel said.

"But.. he can't just leave.." I muttered.

"I'm sorry Martyn.." Tango said softly.

637 words less than normal sorry!

Also I almost cried writing this ;-; and there will be another chapter.