~Bonus Chapter~

*I know I said this was finished but a few people wanted a chapter where Scott stays a god instead of becoming human!*

Scott POV:
------------------

"Scott I'm afraid you'll have to choose to be a God or a human." He said. I looked around at all my friends unsure what to say. I thought for a second.

I looked around and sighed, "I'll stay a god.." I finally made the decision, feeling eyes staring at me.

"Right, you'll be able to watch your friends from above and help them out here and there, but you can never come down here as a human again." My supervisor explained.

"Yes, I understand." I answered.

Martyn POV:
----------------------

"No.. I can't lose him!" I yelled, at no one in particular.

"Martyn, we know you're upset but he chose to stay a god." BigB explained.

"He's the only one I have! Out of everyone here he's the only one who's loved me through and through no matter what!" I yelled, clenching a sword in my hand.

"Martyn, there's nothing we can do, he's already left.." Pearl said calmly, to be honest we've all cried for the past ten minutes.

Scott POV:
-----------------

"I.. I feel horrible! They're so upset." I said, watching my friends cry and yell at each other. I sighed slightly and decided to try and calm them down. I picked one of my favorite flowers and dropped it to be planted right in the middle of everyone.

"It's... a sign from Scott. He doesn't want us to be fighting guys!" Jimmy yelled. Everyone turned to look at the flower. I'm glad that Jimmy understood.

"He loves us all, mostly me, but he loves all of us and he doesn't want us to hurt each other now that he's gone. He wants us to know that he's watching and that he wants us to get along like a big happy family." Martyn explained, I remember telling him to say that if I ever died.

I smiled softly at my friends, now working together to rebuild everything that they've destroyed.

*Time skip*

It's been a few years and the servers' been rebuilt into a happier life. The bad boys are getting along with everyone, no one's killing anything. Martyn is still a bit upset but he's adopted two adorable kids.

I smile every time I see them. Everyone on the server helps to take care of them no matter what. They'll grow up in a nice and loving, big family.

"I knew they could do it." I smiled softly, Knowing that this would be the last time I had to watch them.

"Are you ready?" My supervisor asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I grinned. I walked into the portal set up and was teleported into a new place.

*A/N hehe the end lol. I might make a secret life book following the same kinda au with Scott being a god I might not. But some of y'all were asking for this and I finally made it :D.