What, no way!!!

I forgot to mention in the previous chapters but I want to say about how strong Naruto is, due to this being a new chapter people will read this bit than go back. Basically, in Naruto vs Anko fight she was mainly caught off guard of how powerful he is, but as you see in the Taijutsu fights Anko can still best him. In the Naruto x Fu+Torune, they didn't go all out as Torune can practically one shot kill Naruto with his poisonous bugs. The stone jonin v Naruto was once again from underestimating the opponent and Naruto being good at planting traps. Anyways enjoy...

---

"Speech" - when a human speaks
'Thinking' - when a human speaks
"bold" - when a bijuu/summon speaks
'bold' - when a bijuu/summon speaks

---

Sighing once again Naruto replied, "No Sasuke, I will not teach you any of my techniques."

Kakashi spoke up this time "Naruto, as a Jonin I command you to teach Sasuke and I your techniques and being able to go to your library," secretly though the animosity mainly goes to Anko due to her perseverance of getting Naruto with her than with him.

You might ask what is happening, basically Naruto and Anko invited some of their friends which includes Kurenai, Asuma, Yugau, Hayate, Ino, Kiba, Shino, Shikamaru and Choji for a home warming party. They all actually got along, Naruto showed the compound and even the library. To say the least they all were surprised at the size and the amount inside, additionally when Naruto showed his weapon collection especially the two blessed katanas and hiramekarei Yugau and Hayate wanted a spar with Naruto, which the later agreed too.

After that the women went to the onsen whilst the males drank or had general fun, they went to sleep as Naruto brought out futons for them to sleep on, sadly Ino couldn't go to bed with Naruto. Kurenai asked Naruto about Hinata which he basically told the truth why he didn't invite her and with some evidence everyone agreed that Hinata was a stalker. The talk went on to team 7 and everyone basically said that no-one liked them especially when Kakashi changed. Now it was 10am, everyone had left to do their duties, and no-one had a hangover due to Naruto using healing seals. He was in the inside of his compound whilst Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura on the outside. They have heard from the 'great vine' about Naruto's personal library which was larger than the hokage library and the normal shinobi library combined and how 'exquisite' his compound was. All in all people where now discussing how they can have their daughters marry the young man.

Anko walked up still tired "CAN YOU SHUT UP, IT IS STILL THE MORINING WHAT IS ALL OF THE FUSS ABOUT?" demanded a tired snake mistress.

Sakura screeched an answered "We came here to take what is ours!"

"And what is yours?" Answered Anko, she then leaned on Naruto for support.

"That baka took most of my clans' money, and Sasuke needs power, but Naruto won't give it to him." Once again screeched one Haruno. Anko and Naruto where lucky that the silencing seals had a volume changer.

"Haruno, your so-called clan of civilians took money from Naruto's family account and they didn't use it for the village but their own coffers, they undermined power from the hokage causing a domino effect making ninjas weaker. And Uchiha, you have the library don't you not, clan compound or the village library take your pick?" Answered a frustrated Anko.

Kakashi answered "But Anko, can't Naruto teach us some of his techniques, you know Naruto I was about to be your step-brother if they didn't die?"

Naruto replied to it, "No Hatake, even though you where my dad's students and where about to be my brother, but I still remember the Anbu called Inu who neglected to do his job when I was younger." This caused Kakashi to freeze, Anko had a victorious smirk in her head.