Wave and history

New chapter my friends, as you guessed the mission to Wave and going back in time (not physically). I hope you will enjoy this chapter as some secrets will be revealed and you will start to get the 'Shinto' religion. P.s. I will try my best to be accurate towards the religous characters but sorry if I get them wrong.

---

"Speech" - when a human speaks
'Thinking' - when a human thinks
"bold" - when a bijuu/summon/kami speaks
'bold' - when a bijuu/summon/kami thinks

---

Anko and Naruto travelled though fire country and Naruto made a boat to travel the sea to Wave, now they are standing outside of Tazuna's house. Knocking, they could hear some shuffling so they moved back, seeing it was a woman with a pan in her hands they tensed. But when she saw the Konoha headbands she calmed down a bit. "You must be the backup, Kakashi had called over?" the woman asked.

Anko nodded due to her being the team leader she spoke to her, "Hai, I am Anko Mitarashi and this is my student Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze" Naruto nodded with a gentle smile, "We are sent as back-up to deal with Gato."

With a grateful smile she nodded and said "Thank you, my name is Tsunami the daughter of Tazuna."

When they entered they could see team 7 sitting around a table, Sakura was still gushing over the Uchiha but when they saw the duo enter they scoweled, Sai gave them a nod which Naruto recipricated. The blonde started to be on good terms with Sai and especially felt bad for him. Anko demanded the story from them, basically they faught the demon brothers which Sai delt with one and Kakashi saved Sasuke and Sakura. After they came to the island Zabuza one of the ex-seven swordsmen of Kiri nearly killed Kakashi but due to Sai's intervention he survived and continued to fight, a kiri hunter nin came but took the body and Kakashi thinks that Zabuza survived. After the story, team 11 met Tazuna and Inari, for some reason the kid didn't like them.

It was around midday so Naruto spoke up "Anko-sensei, I will have a look around in town and see hows the situation there."

The snake mistress just nodded and said "Be careful gaki, there may be Gato's goons around."

After some time of thinking her said, "Tazuna-san, Tsunami-san, before I go would it be okay for me to place some protection seals around the house?"

Tazuna was confused "What do they do kid?"

"The ones I want to place very, they prevent anyone coming in with negative intent, elemental protection like from fire or waves, and a minor repairing house seal."

Everyone par Anko had their eyes widen, Sakura screetched "You cannot do that, that is not possible."

Ignoring her, he continued "They run on the narutal chakra so you don't need to worry about refilling them, this also causes them to stay on for a long period of time."

Tsunami replied "If it won't cause any trouble."

"Nonesense, anyways I will be going." With that he left.

Tsunami asked Anko "Are you sure he will be alright alone?"

Anko smirked "He is already in the bingo books as an A-rank ninja, anyways he is too smart for his own good to be stuck in an unfavourible situation."

Sasuke, Sai and Sakura had wide eyes, Sai spoke in his monotone voice, "Anko-sensei can we see the bingo book entry."

When the book was given all of them where shocked and Sasuke needed the power that Naruto had. Sakura once again was saying that it isn't true and wanting to be on the recieving end of Sasuke, blah blah blah.