02| HIS HEART

Saad always believed, love has its own charisma. If you love someone, you don't need to say that only through the magical three words, "I Love You". It is rather a feeling that the heart feels. Love lies in the eyes of the beholder. Whom you like is lovable in all situations and whom you don't can't gain love having the glamour of the moon in hand.

This kind of love was what he always desired and he knew, he loved her. He loved Maheer more than any word could describe. He won't promise to bring the moon for her because it's impossible. But he can promise to do every single thing for her that comes under his power.

Sometimes he himself didn't believe that how insanely he is in love with her! Every morning, the serenity on her face, her hair gently dancing in the morning air... how beautiful she was even in the most disorganized state after sleep! She is surely the most beautiful girl he has ever led his eyes to. When she did dua in namaz, how graceful she appeared... whenever it rained and she just jumped and played on the terrace like a little girl, the droplet of water touching her smooth velvety skin... it looked like the nature again got revived. Every bit of her was so special to him.

In the whole house, his most favourite place was the terrace as this was the place where they created new memories

In the whole house, his most favourite place was the terrace as this was the place where they created new memories. He always looked forward to their after dinner coffee meetings.

She had his heart and everything she did made him fall for her more and that too effortlessly.

He admired the person she was. If Neelo has exams approaching, it would be Maheer to stay beside her to give her every sort of support she could need. If he has any presentation to complete, she will try her best to keep him recharged with coffee and food. It has happened so many times that Saad just slept while working with his things scattered on the bed and the next morning he would find everything in place. He exactly knew who it was- Maheer... she would turn off the laptop, arrange his documents, make him lie down properly and cover him with a blanket.

She would help his mother in cooking and that too with a heart warming smile just the way she helps her mother. If his mother is planning to try a new dish, it would be Maheer to be her partner. He doesn't even remember how many times he thanked her for cooking his favourite dishes especially sweets. She made them countless times. She was sweet and similarly, made extremely tasty sweet dishes.

She did so much for everyone and almost effortlessly. She was everyone's favourite.

But for him, she was his heart. Her smile made him sink into happiness. And a single tear would wreak havoc in his entire world.

---

It was a night. The sky was dark as it was cloudy. Saad and Maheer again sat on their special place- the rooftop.

They both were extremely overjoyed as they just had returned from Maheer's cousin, Anadia's engagement.

"Such a good function it was!" Saad remarked while watering the plants.