i. 01z

walking through the school hallways you fixed your glasses while quietly looking around for a certain someone.

sighing in disappointment you made your way to your classroom after you were unable to find 'the certain someone' you were looking for.

as you reached your classroom, you were walking with your head down until you heard some familiar giggles.

your head shot up to the direction of the voice and your eyes lit up radiating a spark as you saw the certain someone who you were searching for, just like the ones you see in comic books. how the character's eyes sparkles after seeing the person they are madly in love with.

and that person was lee heeseung. the cool, handsome and sometimes a smart guy. in other words the school's typical bad boy along with some of his friends.

the rules were meant for him to break. never on time, never handing in the projects on time, never completing the homework, never listening to the teacher and always talking back, bunking classes, eating between the classes, sleeping in the class, getting into fights almost every day and getting detention were the things that interested him.

still somehow he managed to steal your attention one fine day three years ago and since then you are head over heels for him. (i mean who wouldn't be)

you placed your bag on your seat and removed the expensive chocolate you brought just for him from your own allowance on your trip overseas.

hiding the chocolate behind you, you gathered all your courage and walked towards him and his friends with slow yet steady foot steps.

you stood infront of his desk which was surrounded by his friends, "heeseung" his friends and he stopped giggling and talking as they heard your voice.

his friends, choi beomgyu, lim jimin and yang jeongin and lee heeseung altogether was known as the 01z. the most problematic and popular friend group in the school.

"oh look who do we have here" beomgyu commented with a smirk. "ah our dear class president, why did you take so much efforts to walk upto here? we would've been there if you called us" jeongin teased.

"uhm...well-" you were cut off by beomgyu , "hey hey, what are you hiding huh" he snatched away the chocolate from your hands even before you could process everything that was happening.

"choi beomgyu give it back it's not for you" you tried to snatch it back but he stood on his tiptoe and raised his hands as held the chocolate.

"even if it's not for me, i know that it's for one of us so I can have it" he stuck his tongue out in order to annoy you even more in which he succeeded.

sighing in defeat you stood there dumbfounded while watching all of them shove the chocolate in their mouth except for heeseung.

"uhh...are you not going to eat it, heeseung?" you asked him and that's when he looked up from his phone and your eyes met. i don't know about heeseung but your heart definitely fluttered.

his eyes were epitome of beauty.

"I am on a diet" his dry response snapped you out of your trance. "oh- if I knew it beforehand I would've got you something diet friendly" you said while trying to flash a little smile.

he raised one of his eyebrows "and...why would you do that?" he asked unsure about the situation.

well, now were you going to tell him that you've been liking him since three years and you are madly in love with him? and you are willing to do anything to be with him or to get his attention? would you tell him that?

hahaha absolutely no.

"am I not allowed to? as a class president I have to take care of my classmates so they can perform better" you smiled cheekily.

"are you done?" he threw a bored look at you which made your smile due down. you nodded your head as a yes and that's when he got up from his seat.

"boys, we should leave for our practice" heeseung announced as the others followed him out of the class. all of them were in the school's soccer team including some other guys of the school.

being in the soccer team also boosted up heeseung's popularity. because people say that he looks the most attractive when he is focused, especial while playing and of course you agree with those people.

feeling defeated yet another time you sat back down at your seat. you took out your books as the first lecture was about to start and yet another time the 01z are bunking it. well, this time atleast it would be put a proper use.