Part 3 Exploring

A-lans POV

Mothership beamed me, A-li and A-li to Seabrook "A-lan, did you remember your midday rations?" She asked me.

I nodded "Yes, Mothership."

"A-li, did you remember your thermal overgarment?"

She scoffed "Yes, Mothership."

Then she turned to A-spen "And, A-spen, don't forget your mission to find the interstellar map to our new home planet."

"Mothership. Shh. Secret mission." She reminded the ship.

"Okay. No need to bite your mothership's head off." it said with a giggle.

I looked around concerned "Wait Mothership where is A-lya?"

A-lya's POV

I tracked down the girl with white hair wanting to know more about humans and emotions.

I walked into her house after picking the lock and I walked upstairs and saw her getting ready in the mirror. I smiled "Hello Addison"

She jumped and turned around worriedly before breathing a sigh of relief "Oh A-lya it's just you"

I looked around rather confused "Yes, I do not see anyone else."

She giggled "It's fine. Um...I'm just curious what are you doing here?"

"I just have so many questions about humans and emotions. I thought maybe you could help teach me?" I told her questioningly.

Addison nodded "Of course, just give me a second" she started to brush out her hair and I walked into her bedroom.

I saw a picture of her and Zed, I watched confused as there lips were touching.

Addsion walked in and saw me watching the photograph "That was on our first anniversary" she told me smiling.

I turned to her "Addison what are you and Zed doing with your lips?"

She shrugged "We're kissing. Do you guys not kiss on your planet?"
I shook my head "We do not. Although it looks interesting. What is it like? What does one do?"

Addisons face grew red "Well...Uh. Listen A-lya I have to go meet Zed maybe we could catch up later"

"Okay, Goodbye" I said as I walked out of the house and headed towards human school. 

When I arrived at school I saw my brother, A-spen and A-li.

A-li looked amongst the humans around them "I hope you take this opportunity to learn from our advanced intelligence."

She pushed on the door but it would not open. "Uh, you have to pull." Someone told her. A-li did so and it opened "Yeah. There you go." They said.

Addisons POV

I went to meet Zed, he smiled as he came out of his house "Yo."

I smiled at him "Hi. Aren't the aliens amazing? They have a non-hierarchical approach to leadership. They're a fashion-forward, peaceful people."

"Okay, well, they did kind of blow up Seabrook, right?" He tries to remind me.

"Well, it was an accident, Zed." I said defending them "I mean, just imagine the courage needed to come to a new planet. I mean, I'm just nervous about going away to college alone"