For Your Eyes Only

A/n : I just wanted to make sure that my intention with Gavi's character is definitely not soft and feminine, I want to make him seem realistic like how he is in real life; cute, boyish and a little shy... So I hope that's how your character imagination is....💖✨

.
.
.
.

            The morning sun rays seeping in through the   curtains woke Gavi from his deep slumber. The older was right behind him breathing down his neck; hands still wrapped around his waist.

The younger blushed when he noticed that his shirt had rode up all the way to his waist where Pedri had his hands around. Slowly, without waking him, Gavi tried to break out of his hold. He sneaked his hands under the older's arms and lifted slowly , only to receive a deep groan from Pedro while he tightened his arms around his waist and buried his face deeper into his neck.

"Pedri, please... The alarm's just about to go off in ten minutes." he tried tapping the older's arm lightly.

"Then let me hold you for ten more minutes" Pedri's husky morning voice made Gavi feel things .

"No, I'm getting up" Gavi attempted to lift his arm again and get off the bed.

Suddenly, the older's hands were on his hips turning him around to face him. He hugged him close; not leaving a single atom of space between them.

Pedri smiled lazily at him; eyes still closed.

"Goodmorning " Damn his voice....

"Go- Good m-morning" now why the fuck was Gavi stuttering? He wanted to bang his head against the wall.

"What will you give me if I score today, hmm?" he asked playfully, fingers mapping out circles around the younger's waist.

"An encouraging tap on the shoulder???" Gavi said, his face already breaking out into a smile. He knew exactly what the older wanted but he wasn't going to give in so easily.

Pedro finally opened his eyes with a frown, trying not to smile.

"That's for everyone else to see, I'm talking about" he got closer to the younger and placed his lips tantalizingly close to his ears, "What are you willing to do in my bed? "

"Sleep" the younger teased shrugging his shoulders, looking for the older's reaction.

Pedro bit his lower lip and smiled; looking excruciatingly handsome with his bed hair and sleepy eyes.

"Sweetheart, I'm gonna make sure you don't sleep at all tonight " he whispered, placing a wet kiss on the younger's jaw.

Gavi looked like a deer caught in the headlights, he felt the excitement buzz spread through his body thinking about the night already.

"Pedro no.... " He whined, finally breaking away from his hold and standing up over the bed.

"Pedro, yes..." the older replied, trying to copy his whiny voice as the younger stomped out into the bathroom shutting the door behind him .

They showered separately, although most days they just got into the shower together as though it was perfectly normal for two 'friends' to wash each other without any sexual activities. Sometimes, they did behave too much like a couple.

They shared light hearted conversations as they ate breakfast  and got ready; everything about their relationship was so easy , like they didn't even have to try. They were made for each other, ofcourse in a platonic way; atleast it's what they 'believe' .