Midnights like these

"I'm going to fuck you senseless tonight and then you tell me, we're just friends ..."

Gavi let out a strangled gasp at the older's words as he drew him in another desperate kiss, lips and tongues moving uncoordinated and sloppy while their feet shuffled carelessly untill Pablo's back was pressed against the ebony marbled island. Gavi could feel his brain stop functioning, his earlier resolve completely deserted.

The older was the first to pull away, leaning  back as he smiled fondly when the younger chased after his lips, letting out a needy whine, all the while his eyes remained tightly shut.

Pedri grabbed the younger's hips and swiftly turned him around. He pulled down his sweatpants and briefs, leaving them at his thighs. The older's proceeded to sink to his knees...

Gavi let out a guttural moan when he felt the older's hands spread his ass cheeks, the sudden hot tongue flush against his entrance. He leaned forward, pressing his cheek against the cold marble while his hands gripped at the edges of the island.

Pedri's insistent tongue licked slow strokes over his twitching entrance and in one quick  motion, entered the gaping hole, moving in and out, producing lewd wet sounds which mixed with Gavi's moans and whines forming a serenade for the Canarian's ears.. The younger arched his hips, shamelessly rutting against the older's face. Pedro sucked on the puckering hole, fully eating out the younger and making Gavi's legs shake with pleasure while his knuckles turned white from his iron grip.

"Oh fuck.... yes... Pe- Pedri.... that fe- feels s-so good..."

The younger babbled incoherently,  clouded with pleasure, his eyes screwed shut and cheek pressed flat against the cold surface.

"I want you to feel good ..." Pedri grunted out, diving back between his cheeks.

The older alternated between fucking him with his tongue and sucking on his hole, sloppy sounds becoming louder with each movement of the wet muscle. Gavi reached back and spread his own ass cheeks further, urging on the older while he moaned wantonly like a mad man.

He could already feel his orgasm within his grasp, could feel it with each push and pull of the Canarian's skilled tongue and just when it was to spill over, Pedri stopped his motions...

"Nghhh...Ped--ri.." The younger whined against the ebony island as he moved his hips back in search of contact.

"Tell me what it is, doll..." Pedro spoke calmly, while his hands slid under the younger's shirt,  and soothingly rubbed his back, but his lower region contrasted with the gentle movements of his fingers as he pressed his clothed dick harshly against the younger's fluttering hole.

Gavi felt his words snatched out of his throat, he simply moved his hands back to unbutton the older's dark  jeans but his futile attempts were disrupted when Pedri grabbed his wrists and pinned them back on his sides and pushed harder against his naked exposed ass earning a needy cry from the younger.

"I said," the older leaned in to whisper against the younger's ears, "Tell me what you want..."

"I want...." Gavi swallowed hard, the truth breaking free before it could be stopped- "I need ...you inside me .."

"Fuck, baby..." Pedri grabbed his chin and turned his face to look at him, Gavi's eyes were heavy lidded with lust..."I'm going to carve myself inside you tonight..." He whispered, voice velvety and thick.