Reward

Starting over again was rather weird, due to you dying as a child in your previous life, find it rather difficult to be like any other normal human child.Luckily your family loved you.Execpt Tessa.She blames you for killing her mother in her final moments...

"Where you running off to squirt?" Your father, Cade Yeager, turns around in time to find his six year old running for the hills. Literally.

Not turning around you shout a quick "Training!" before disappearing within the wheat field, going deeper and deeper into it.

Cade was confused of what his youngest child mean by training.But he pushed it aside, children imagination of course, to which heads to town.Looking for something to fix in order to sell off with big bucks of cash in hand.He has to.His family and house is on the line.

Running to your favorite place, across the wheat field within a small batch of trees a small pond, the child began to clap their hands together loudly shouting out 'Star!Star!' till a bright light forms before the child.Then there it was, the same star who made you op by accident.

"Fuck man!Can't I just have my coffee in fucking peace?!" Soon the rage left once he saw who it was, now more calm yet still pissed off ".....we gotta stop doing this training thing.I'm getting sick of this shit."

This time the child pouts "But you promised!"

The star just stared back without any sort of emotion, coffee appeared out of no where, just to go ahead and float over the pond, sipping it's coffee away "You will need to touch me.Do not get wet, understood?"

This pond was huge.The trees were tall but no branch was long enough to touch the exhausted star.This type of training will require you to use your powers, but which one? Definitely not the Ope-Ope No Mi...you may mess up and drown. You found that out due to Tessa leaving you alone in a public pool, luckily the lifeguard and Cade was there to save you from dyeing all over again. The star never seemed to care about that thought though.Just there because your abilities are too op for this world, and if not under control, could end everything you grown to love..

"Kid if it's to fucking hard I can just take away one of your abilit--HOLY SHIT!!"

The star though the child would give up. Cause he knows the disavage for having a devil fruit ability. He though he won.Instead of victory the shock star was dodging the various lightening speed flashes of this very determined child. In his mind he though they would use the Ope-Ope No Mi but nooooo....this child decided to take it up a notch; Thunder breathing style with a little sample of nen to it. This child was becoming clever. At some point the star began to teleport around the pond, for every time the child lands from one side to another, this star had to pay attention to not being touched but also the amount of dirt in the air before and after the impact. At this point this whole situation became a epic light show. Only, the star and child were giving their all to win this challenge.

The moment the star however teleported to the opposite side a bolt of lightening finally got the star; You made it across, cloths burn to a crisp, the extremely exhausted star finally in arms. The child has won the impossible challenge. No drowning being involved whatsoever.

"By the holy mother of all fucking stars within the milk way...fuck you kid."

Your smile was enough to block out that negativity, looking down at the star who seems paler then before "I did good right?" soon remember another promise, very eager to receive the reward "I remember the promise!Do you remember Mr.Star?"

Just hearing the word 'reward' had the star regret not just his poor choices but his very being. This reward, if you won this challenge which you indeed have done, is the next step in your training. Truthfully he was joking around but damn karma is a pain in the ass...

"I do sadly." from the same light the star appeared from two items were shown; A katana and cloths "You have no idea how fucking hard it was to find the most skilled swords smith in their entire dimension. Just to make it even harder, the fucking hashira's clothing style choices."

The katana was beautiful. It was very large, sharpe, and very shiny.It was styled with a yellow and white handle of course.The moment  It came with a sword holder and strap too, very neat. Even when you held it, just for a second, the blade turns a different color; That color was black. As cool as that was a small carving of a symbol was on the sword to which you don't understand. The clothing however was what got your attention mostly. The coat was half yellow and orange from top to bottom. All over it was plenty cute little simple white triangles designs.For the entire outfit you have this black jump suite with white trim and a white long sleeve shirt underneath.Even a big weird symbol on the back if it was white. Luckily, it came with a belt too.

"This shit was all built to slay demons.So yeah, fucking take care of this."

Before you could even react your name was being called. The one calling you was Tessa herself; it either meant to bully you more or blame something on you and your flaws. It didn't matter though, you already knew your faults and values soon learned to love them.

"Your sister is a piece of shit." The star finally began to float, seem to be ready to leave now, then points at you sternly "Tell your sister she is a fucking slut of a hoe and that her 'badass romeo' to go fuck himself before the public news okay?"

You were in fact was not going to say all that. You barely understand those words, so no you will not say all that to Tessa. Unless she pissed you off then maybe....

Getting up, katana and cloths in arms, wave to the star "Bye-bye!" soon running back faster then before due to your nen ability.