Barn

Your training has been set at an extremely early schedule now, like, three in the morning depending on the Stars current mood. The star was not an early bird gets the worm person. This dude would train the small child while drinking about eleven energy drinks in a row. It's rare to see him drink coffee due to this schedule change. Couldn't he just make a pippin hot coffee mug pop out of no where with his star like abilities? Like, of he was that nice, reward the child with a mug of hot coco??

"-and you know what David said to me? He called me a rabid raccoon!A rapid RACOON!!" He was talking about this other star dude, who apparently designs and help out with other people like you, ranting as the small bean was drained out. Desperate for a water break.

By the time the star stops ranting he noticed the child on the floor. On their back. Spread out like a star fish. Breathing in and exhaling out as if they were running up a steep hill, begging to reach the top before they pass out..

The star sighs "What did I tell you about being prepared? You fucking dumwit." next thing he dose is wish up a large milk jug of clean water, and once in hands of the child, watch in shock and bewilderment as the child drank it all without stopping.

You were now satisfied. A now empty milk jug in hand. Finally, you were blessed with water.

"....fucking hell."

You didn't understand, so being a child of course, look to find your mentor taken back for some reason, soon tilt your head in confusion "What?What happened??"

"..The fucking water..."

"Yeah? Did I forget to say thank you? If so, thank you for the water!"

"Bitch!I don't need a 'thank you'!"

"But you gave me water, though?"

"I swear to god and that's all holy, why in the fuck did you not ask me for water?" The star, if it had hands, points at the milk jug in your hands "That bitch is empty! You drank that bitch dry within, like, one fucking minute!!"

The child blinks, confused as hell, soon looks down at the milk jug with a smile "Maybe it's because I ignored it so you can vent? I think these pass training lessons have taught me to be patient. So...are you better now Mr.Star?"

The child did nothing wrong. Simply turn to look at their mentor. He was simply done with life.

"You are gonna kill yourself one day."

Your smile falters, not because of his words, but the fact you must head back home. The time to leave was now. Before the child could say it the star waves them off. Seemingly keeping track with time for them.

"Clean clothes are at the barn." Your mentor, who looks to be tired out of his mind, pulls out a night cap and clock in hand "Fuck. My precious beauty sleep. Man, I even have eye bags the fuck?"

Smiling you ran off. As fast as possible to the barn. Seemingly ignoring the screaming pain of your three hour training session. In fact, it felt quite tingly as you run. Numbing down as adrenaline returns. In your thoughts you begin to wonder about Optimus Prime. Will he be up by the time you arrive? Honestly, you aren't a robot so you don't know if that is required for them..

Arriving was the most quickest time you managed to do in a long time. No power was used. This was pure stamina and adrenaline. Sneaking in, spying that no truck was inside, began to scavenged around for your things...

Optimus was there.

Fully aware that Cade Yeager's younger off spring is seeking for something in this barn. Lingering dim lit optics zoom out twice, as if he was dumbfounded by some unorthodox mistake, only to find his full attention set on the smallest Yeager exhibit inhumane abilities of sorts. In a blink of an optic the child snapped their tiny fleshy fingers, one simple sound echoing the empty void, to find the fleshy being in an entirely new place. The Autobot leader never once witness this from any human before. This was entirely new to him. Intrigued he remained silent in his corner, which should be obvious he was still in the barn itself, witness the enhanced stamina of this child's strength. No human can jump thirteen feet high, latch onto a beam, to which swing around till they found a pill of things they seemed to be search for up and folded away on the highest beam. Far from anyone's knowledge nor reach. He was unsure how you managed to pass him unnoticed these pass two days, like a ghost almost, to which he was now fully aware of one human who is fully human at all.