6

𝐀/𝐧:𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛 𝐢𝐟 𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤,𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐦 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭

[■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■]

I, Y/n Trevejo , with a free mind and open heart request of Jacob Day that he accept the submission of my will unto him. I ask that as my Dominant, Jacob Day takes me into his care and guidance and encourages growth together in love, trust, and mutual respect. It is my desire as a submissive to satisfy his needs and desires whenever possible, in hopes that I will be found pleasing to him. In order to do so, I offer him the use of my body, abilities, and purpose.

Further, I ask that as my Dominant, he will accept the responsibility of using my body for the fulfillment and enhancement of both of our sexual, spiritual, emotional, and intellectual needs. In order to achieve this, he has unrestricted use of my body any time, any place, and in front of anyone as he determines appropriate.

As a Dominant, Mr. Day may bestow upon me any symbol of ownership, including a collar, as well as any other future marks or tokens he may wish to bestow upon me. Symbols of ownership are to be a visible reminder of status and will be worn with pride.

༺𝗦𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝗖𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁༻

◎𝘋𝘜𝘛𝘐𝘌𝘚 𝘖𝘍 𝘚𝘌𝘙𝘝𝘐𝘛𝘜𝘋𝘌

Above all, the primary duty of this submissive is to please.

𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜: Attend to the physical and emotional needs of Mr. Jacob Day, behave as his sexual plaything, offer physical comfort, act in obedience, remain honest and loyal, wait on the Dominant as desired.

◎𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘉𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳

𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎: As a submissive, I will show an attitude of respect at all times. Disrespect is a serious offense and will be punished.

𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜: manner of speech, promptness, kneeling to serve (when able), proper answers, obedience, and wholehearted honesty.
Respect and obedience are the two most valuable aspects of attitude that I will show at all times. Failure to do so will be punished.

◎𝘉𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦

I shall address Mr. Day as "Sir" or "Mister" at all available times. I will pay full attention to him when being spoken to.

My Dominant is more important than any other activity I may be engaged in with the exclusion of immediate child care needs.

I will sit, stand, walk, kneel, and lay where, when, and how he desires.

◎𝘉𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘗𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘤

I will address my Dominant by his given name or "Mister" at all times when there is not enough privacy to use the aforementioned "Sir."
I will remain within eyesight of my babysitter unless permission is given to do otherwise.