pt 12

Jimin: what about tae?

Yoongi: he also loves him

Jimin : .........

After that jimin went towards his room and yoongi also went from there..

Next day:

Taehyung was singing his favourite song and jungkook was hearing it..
Jungkook thought not to but he couldn't stop himself when he heard taehyung's voice so he came..

But something happened that made taehyung to stop singing his song, and jungkook shocked..

Hj pov:

I was feeling bored when suddenly an idea came to my mind...
Hj: i should do that, but what if he hates me after that,
Who cares about him at last he's gonna be my husband, i should do it's really fun

Author pov:
He thought as he went towards taehyung's room with evil smirk while taehyung has no idea, what's gonna happen with him..
He was so lost in singing that he didn't noticed that someone has entered in his room

Tae pov:
I was singing with closed eyes just when i felt someones presence in my room i was about to open my eyes but suddenly i feel a tight grip on MY waist and within a second my back touched the wall , i opened my eyes and i became shock

Tae: what are you doing here hj

Hj: you will get to know soon babyboy

Tae: l-l-le-ave me
I said as i was feeling disgusting by his touch and his grip was so tight, it was hurting me .

But soon i saw him coming close to me our faces were inches apart,..

Tae: what are you doing leave me

I said as i started to move here and there but he was coming closer and closer so i screamed
Tae: HELPPPPPPP SOMEONE PLEASE COME HEREE....

I said turning my face towards the door which was locked expecting tha t someone may hear but no

Author pov:
Hj was about to attach his lips with tae's just when they both heared a loud noise coming from window they both turned their faces to see jungkook sitting on windows with fire red eyes and vampire teeth...
He was so much in anger.. looks like he will just rip the world..

Hj became confused and scared seeing jungkook like this he was about to leave tae and run from there but before he could do something the vampire went with speed of light and caught him .. 
And started to beat the shit out of him infront if prince cuz he thought that prince doesn't love him so why should he act normal or soft infront of prince...
While the prince was just staring at jungkook who was looking so scary..
His wet hairs covered with sweat , red eyes , vampire teeth and viens popping out from his skin..

Seeing that tae felt scared yet butterflies in his stomach.....

He was so busy staring at vampire that he didn't noticed that hj was dead a long ago but when he did realize he fainted right there...

Jk pov: i was listening to his song peacefully but he suddenly stopped Singing, what happened to him?;is he okay? He never stopped his song in middle. Should i check ? Yes i should
I went thinking that but what i saw made my heart break into pieces,
Hj was pinning taehyung on wall while his hand was on taehyung's waist...
They really are in relationship, i thought to my self and was about to go from. There when I heard price shouting for help..
I immediately turned back to see hj was trying to kiss taehyung, this made my blood boil in anger i immediately went from window as i groan, they both looked at me , i can see fear and relief together in taehyung's eyes...

Without breaking a second i went towards hj and started to beat him...
How dare he touch my prince without his permission, i was thinking and beating him while the prince was silent but after sometime i heard a loud thud behind me , i turned my face to see prince laying on floor with closed eyes..  i started to panic i immediately left hj and went towards prince and picked him up as i placed him on bed,
I was so nervous what should i do with that fucker's body..
I couldn't think anymore as i picked him up and went to my castle using my fast running power and burried him there,  i again went towards prince room, and thought to take prince to my castle cuz i don't know how will he react when he will get up and what if he start to shout everyone will have doubt on me which i obviously dont want..

Author pov : he thought as he took prince towards his castle and placed him on his bed so softly...
He was so nervous, and wanted to cry...
He slept there on floor while thinking about tomorrow..

Next day:
Jungkook woke up and had shower he went to cook breakfast for prince.. after sometime he came with tray...  But he saw prince standing and looking here and there while panicking, he placed the tray on the side table as he said
Jk: i-i-i am s-sorry

As soon as taehyung heard his voice he immediately went towards jungkook and hugged him so tight..
And started to cry while jk also Hugged back

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know there are so many mistakes cuz I'm not good at speaking English,
I've never write something like that, but my wife forced me so i couldn't say no to her...
She said her readers are waiting... She will kill me if i won't write so i had to...
.
.
.
. Ignore mistakes