━━━ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎

┗                                   ┛chapter one:⤵︎ ⤹⤷ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⤶01 x 03

chapter one:
⤵︎
⤷ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⤶
01 x 03

̔ ̔ ᴅᴇᴀɴ . . . ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ
ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʜᴜʜ? ̓ ̓

̔ ̔ sᴜʀᴇ ʜᴀs ᴇɪʀᴇɴᴇ. ̓ ̓

❏❐❑

"𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐈 get you anything else?" a sudden voice broke the oldest Winchester out of his thoughts. He immediately dropped the pen he had been circling the newspaper that laid flat in front of him with, a subtle smirk on his face as he eyed up the waitress.

"Just the check please." Sam sighed out as he gave his brother an annoyed look while sitting down in the seat next to him.

"Okay." the waitress grinned at Dean as she sauntered away, her hips swaying as she did so.

Dean's eyes followed the woman's body as until she disappeared out of sight. "You know, Sam, we are allowed to have a little bit of fun every once in a while," Dean spoke to his brother, he then pointed to the waitress behind the counter, "that's fun." Dean awaited for his brothers response but when he received none he changed the subject. He brought over the newspaper he had been circling earlier. "Here, take a look at this. Think I got one. Lake Manitoc, Wisconsin. Last week, Sophie Carlton, 18 . . . walks into the lake, doesn't come out. Authorities dragged the water. Nothing. Sophie Carlton is the third Lake Manitoc drowning this year. None of the bodies were found. Had a funeral two days ago."