━━━ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

┛

chapter three:
⤵︎
BLOODY MARY
01 x 05

̔ ̔ ᴡᴀɪᴛ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀ
ʙɪɢ ᴘʟᴀɴ,
sᴍᴀsʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɴɢ? ̓ ̓

̔ ̔ ʏᴇᴀʜ . . . ̓ ̓

❏❐❑

"SAM, WAKE up." Dean demanded as he shook his brother awake who was sat in the seat next to him.

Sam woke, confused. He sat up and looked around, noticing that they were at a complete place than to where they were when he fell asleep. He then peered to the back seat to see Eirene, who smiled and waved at him.

"I take it I was having a nightmare." Sam sighed out as he readjusted himself in his seat.

Dean looked to him with a sympathetic gaze, which Sam absolutely hated. "Yeah, another one."

"Hey, at least I got some sleep." Sam commented, trying to stay on the positive side of things as usual.

"You know, sooner or later, we're gonna have to talk about this." the older man reprimanded, still not looking away from Sam as he said this.

"Are we here?" Sam questioned, not wanting to linger on the topic any longer than they had already been.

Dean grimaced slightly before gesturing dramatically with his hands. "Yup. Welcome to Toledo, Ohio."

Sam picked up a newspaper with Steven Shoemaker's obituary circled prominently in black ink.

Shoemaker, Steven
The Shoemaker family is sad to announce the sudden death of their beloved husband and father, Steven Shoemaker. Steven was 46. A short service will be held on Wednesday, [. . .] 31 at 2:00 p.m. at the Toledo [. . .] and cherish you [. . .] Your [. . .]

"So, what do you think really happened to this guy?"

"That's what we're gonna find out." Dean replied as he grinned at his brother.