Part 12

~ There is always second chance in life 

which you have to see it 

and use it wisely ~

A/n point of view 

"what is happening here " jin shout on his younger brothers and pull jimin and jungkook  ears hardly which make them whine in pain . " if you don't remember than let me remind you both that we have to take care of y/n not to make her cry . You both are adults but don't act like one . it's first AND last warning for you both . Do Not Make Me Repeat My Words " jin warn them and move toward his second brother and said " take her toward car , we are waiting outside " he went toward door and look back at his brother who was holding y/n like a toddler 

" Don't be so happy because she call you Dada , she would never call me that cos i don't look old enough to call dad . This means you are very old by your looks , i am thinking to take your world handsome man title " with that jin left showing his jealousy to his younger one . " what you are just jealous i am not old hyung " taehyung fire back but jin was no longer in his site . " yah hyung come back take your words back "  he again scream but it was useless . He sign in frustration and left with y/n who was hugging him like her life depend on him .

He take her to van and put her inside and sat beside her , she immediately snuggle on his arm and said " Dada you don't hate me now " she asked him , as she said that namjoon suddenly press break and everyone jerk forward because of sudden impact . Taehyung immediately recover from his shock and said " Dada loves his y/n-ie a lot , everyone hear loves y/n-ie " " then why did this boy scold y/n-ie " she asked " because y/n-ie disrespect elders " he replied " means everyone love me just like my elder and younger sibling " she asked in which he just nod , so she turned toward hoseok who was beside her and said " Mr.Sunshine do you love me " her question melt his heart and he replied with his smile " a lot . I love you a lot " . 

" Really " she chimmed in happiness and start bouncing on her seat . " yes . yes we love you a lot " jin said and give her warm smile . " you are our princess after all " jungkook add his words in which jimin speak too " and you rule our heart " " Do Not Use These Words In Front Of Kid " yoongi scold jimin for his bad choice of word in which respond jimin shrug his shoulder and keep admiring her . " let's go home first and then talk " namjoon suggest on which everyone agreed . He drove to mansion , as they reach in mansion . Everyone came out along with y/n who was clinging on yoongi now , she found him soft like a toy ; so yeah . Namjoon gave keys to security guard and went inside 

As they went inside everyone sit in living room and make themselves comfortable on couches , everyone was relaxing except baby y/n , who was trying her hard to get yoongi attention but yoongi being himself ignoring her just to she her struggling for him . He quite enjoy her silly attempts not until y/n stop , as he didn't felt any moment he look beside her but there was no y/n he look in front of him . He saw y/n standing in front of him a most adorable pout on her lips , he tilt his head in confusion but she just move forward and sat on his lap and hug from front 

Her sudden action caught him guard off , he got paralyse on his place and look others younger brother face was clearly showing jealousy but elder four was way too calm , but it was his merry thoughts which get proved wrong by his elder brother " don't be to happy about getting first hug from her , she hug you because she find you soft like a soft toy which clearly show that you are very fat " " calm your jealous ass and i am not fat like your fatty ass " he fire back and hug her bit securely and tightly while showing middle finger to jin . " um...hyung what do you think about amusement park " jk asked to his elders . " i think it's a place where kids go with here parents or these days kids go for date " namjoon replied . 

JK give him ' u done ' face on which hoseok said " what ? You just asked what we think about amusement park , didn't you " jungkook sign and ruffle his hair in frustration and groan in annoyance " This bunnny look so cute in anger Dada " taehyung chuckle and said " this bunny is muscle bunny " she shrink her nose in no and said " no Dada he is too cute , can i have him " in last she added adorable out and make puppy eyes . " He isn't a object y/n-ah , you cannot just have him " taehyung said indirectly saying her no , which make her tear up and start sniffing and look at yoongi " can i have him bear " she asked him too but he shook his head in NO . She left him , sat on floor and start crying loudly throwing her hands here and there .

Jungkook made his way toward hear and kneel down in front of her and said " Don't cry y/n-ah your cute bunny is here , you can have him " She instantly stop crying and start smiling on which everyone was stunned , she grab his face and play with his cheeks " taehyung tell me did you have a daughter " " did you secretly did this and abandon both her mother and her " namjoon and jin ask him on which other nod " or maybe she's your long lost sister " jimin suggest " OMO tae you fall for your sister " hope also add " So, now tae isn't in competition don't worry tae we will find you best girl ever "  

" CAN YOU ALL STOP MAKING ASSUMPTION " Taehyung screamed in annoyance and release a heavy shaking sign " how can i have a daughter of freaking 20 year's old , when i am 23 . Do you want to say that i fu- some girl at age of 3 " " and sister , are you all dumb if she is my sister then what will be your relationship with her , wouldn't she will be all of us sister " he spat angrily and glare others everyone gulp the lump which formed in there throats except the one whose name is jungkook he is busy with y/n , who is also busy in playing with his face . Taehyung look at her and sign heavily and said " We need to find out who she is , what she was and why she was like that "   

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~