Epilogue

~ Few scars cannot be healed by time ~

BTS P.O.V 

Half day left but she didn't came back instead Miss Lee came running along with kids . " Let's go " and she ran with kids , we wanted to ask many things but couldn't . We follow there car from behind  

She stopped in front of hospital . Namjoon stop her " who is here ? " " Y/N " his hand back off as he saw her running inside . We follow her but this time our heart is running marathon . She went to receptionist " Y/N " . " She is in V.I.P Ward 09 " we waste no time and run to that room . 

As soon we enter we saw extremely pale y/n laid on hospital bed . " How? " that's all came out from Jungkook mouth . Jeongi and Namjin eyes filled with tears , Miss Lee sign as she rub kids back . Y/N stir in her sleep and open her eyes . 

She took deep breathe and look at everyone " We can cure this y/n . You will be alright " Jin went to her and cup her face , kids went to her and crawl in hospital bed " I am taking my last breathe , nothing can happen ,Jin " she said most like whisper 

" Why didn't tell us " Yoongi asked with teary eyes , kids snuggle in there mother embrace seeking some warmth .  She pat there head " jeongi , namjin . Take care of each other hm . If you both drift apart people will drag you down " she hug her kids as her tear betray her .

A/N P.O.V

" Don't leave Mumma " jeongi sob on her mother neck " i am not leaving jeongi , i am always here " she put hand in her chest . Namjin sob silently , Y/N pull him in her embrace as her painful sound only thing we heard , we want to save her but we are late , we failed 

" Namjin , you know everything but still you should be aware how much Mumma loves you , No matter if i live or not . If you call me child i will come , i will come as wind or rain , a sunlight or ray , i will watch as a start or moon but i will be there with you " he let out a painful sob not wanted to be apart form her after all he is a teenager no matter how smart he is , he still need his mother .

" I love you Mom and i promise you , this world will never forget you . I will never let them forget you , you will be in world's history " the little boy hug his mom . He don't remember how her mother reach when he born but he know she love her most in this world . A best mother she is and will remain , his abnormal personality never disturb her but she embrace it . 

She taught them self love is above any love or desire , she wasn't just his mother but friend too . She always help him with his all thoughts . Now, he will be alone with his sister , they don't have father and he know his mother family is evil . The only support he have is Miss Lee which he isn't sure of . 

Miss Lee took kids outside leaving boys and y/n . Jungkook ran in her embrace and cry his heart out " WHY GOD IS SO CRUEL WITH GOOD PEOPLE " he scream as his pain become way to much for him " maybe he need me " she said with teary eyes and painful smile . 

Boys hug her and cry in her embrace taking her body warmth for last time before she leave everyone behind . She wanted to took her last breathe with them . " We cannot do anything to save you " Namjoon cried, she shook her head . 

" Just be happy, take kids under your wing and always stand for each other . I don't want anything except seeing your success and happiness . No matter from here or there " she smiled as she pecked there head 

" We will love them from Earth to the back of Moon " Hoseok peek her forehead " We will give them whole universe , we cannot save you b-but we will s-save them " Jimin said with tear falling from his eyes . He sob hardly as he know he will lose her forever , No matter how much they search after her , she will be out of reach .