29. New Strength

Zero turned his sword into the Shield Boomerang as its energy became red hot flames as he threw it as it sliced two ice golems apart. He then covered his left hand in Nuclear Energy and punched an ice pillar coming towards him which is destroyed by the force of his punch.

Then he recalled the information about his Z-Saber and Nuclear Energy gathered in his right hand and in a few seconds after he went through the blueprint and then another Z-Saber appeared in his right hand as he activated it and turned it into the Chain Rod.

It turned into a flaming chain as jumped in the air and swung it around in great speeds as it cut two golems in half before he used it to attack the Herrscher. The Herrscher immediately moved away as she dodged the attack as Zero grabbed the Shield Boomerang and turned it into a Chain Rod as well as it also lit up in flames.

"Kalpas. I'd advise you to get out of the area." Zero said as he got ready to attack.

"Tch! Fine." Kalpas said as he realised what he is about to do.

'Thank God he listened.' Zero thought to himself as he looked at the golems.

He then swung the chains around as it was a flurry of flames around him as they cut into the golems while also melting them as the Herrscher backed away from the heat he is making. When he stopped the golems had been chopped into pieces and melted away as he then turned the Chains into Swords as he shot towards the Herrscher.

He attacked using two flaming blades as the Herrscher created very cold shields to block it as cut into them but he didn't fully break it but steam was coming from the contact. He glared at the Herrscher's whose eyes were glowing as if she were glaring at him.

He deactivated the blades and jumped upwards using the shield before Kalpas came and punched it as the shield broke apart as his punch connected with their Herrscher's face. Cracks appeared on the Herrscher's face as a shockwave was created by the force of the punch sending the Herrscher back before she crashed on the ground.

Kalpas landed on the ground as Zero landed beside him. Kalpas looked at Zero who is currently dual wielding the blades as he looked at the robot.

"If you had an extra why didn't you use it?" Kalpas asked him.

"I didn't have acces to it. On another note, I'm surprised you're still alive. According to my protocol I should be getting you away from her." Zero said to him.

"Hah! You'll have a hard time getting me away from this fight! I'm gonna kill that bitch!" Kalpas shouted as he is covered in translucent orange energy as winds were kicked up due to it.

"Don't say that I didn't warn you." Zero said as he is also covered by energy as the ice around him melted due to the Nuclear Energy.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" The Herrscher screamed as she gathered large amount of light blue Honkai energy.

Then in front of the eyes of the two fighters she sent a large beam which froze anything near it as great amounts of ice appeared around it.

"Ah shit." Kalpas said as he braced himself for the attack.

Zero however stood in front of him and then raised his right hand covered in Nuclear Energy in front of it as the Honkai Energy reached him. The attack hit him or rather his hand before splitting in half as it as it went in a v shape around the two.

At the command room things were hectic as Zero's new capabilities were a shock to them. Not only is he now fighting with more efficiency but his ability to now create a similar weapon as his Z-Saber is also a thing that they didn't expect to see. But now he is actually using Nuclear Energy to divide the beam made of large amounts of Honkai energy, something that they were unable to do.

"Dr.Ciel how is he doing this?" The Fire Moth leader asked her.

"I don't know. I can't get the information regarding it from here. But from what I have Nuclear Energy have always been at odds with Honkai Energy so I think that is why the beam became like that." Ciel said to him as all of them could hear her.

"Get me the information after Zero gets here." The leader said as he looked at the screen.

'This is getting more and more complex.' Mobius thought to herself as she looked at the screen.

'I may have to research robotics.' Mei thought to herself.

'That is quite the useful information.' Vill-V thought to herself with a smile on her face.

'Zero, you must defeat her fast.' Ciel thought to herself as she looked at the screen worried.

As for Zero he kept on using Nuclear Energy to block the attack as soon after the Herrscher stopped sending the beam as he lowered his hand as his eyes stopped glowing.

"What the hell was that?" Kalpas asked him genuinely curious.

"I'll tell you after we defeat the Herrscher." Zero said before he swung his left blade and sent an energy blade towards the Herrscher which it attacked and destroyed as it's cracked face cam be seen as its eyes are glowing while it is covered by Honkai energy.

At seeing that Zero is then covered in Nuclear Energy as his eyes and gem glowed with Kalpas being covered by translucent orange energy as the two fighters looked at the Herrscher.

"Let's finish this!" Kalpas shouted as his energy swirled around him.

"Affirmative." Zero said as he activated both blades as his own Nuclear Energy swirled around him.

End Chapter

That's it for this chapter.

Can anyone tell me where Honkai comes from? I read in reddit which said that it came from the Imaginary Tree as a selection system but I must say that it seems counterproductive. Since the Imaginary Tree wants to absorb the Sea of Quanta.

I think it's from the Sea of Quanta since it wants to destroy the world's as I had stated in the 27th chapter. I would really like it if anyone of you who had gotten far in the story know about it. I would really appreciate it.

Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book.