33. Thanks for the Support, Zero

Zero met Ciel after exiting the place where he put Ana as the two went to her lab. He saw many of the soldiers glaring at him as he walked past them but he didn't mind though it did have some effect on Ciel though she tried her best to ignore their looks as they reached her lab and the door closed.

Ciel went and sat on the couch and sighed as she had a worried face. Zero decided to lean on the wall beside the door and cross his arms as he looked at her.

"So, what will happen to her?" Zero asked her curiously.

"Most likely, Fire Moth will run tests on her to know what makes her different from normal humans. Then they might try to get information from her about the Honkai." Ciel said to him seriously.

"I see. So, did you know about what happened to my body in the middle of the fight?" Zero asked her as he picked up another topic.

"Yes. I got a notification from my tab about Project Singularity being completed. I'm amazed at the functions that Grandpa has given you." Ciel said to him as she looked at him.

"Thankfully, it has helped in the defeat of the Herrscher. But I'm pretty sure that the council wants to get more information about me?" Zero asked her with a serious face.

"Yes. They were surprised at your new strength so they had ordered me to get them your information after you came back." Ciel said to him as she sighed.

"Well, I suppose you have no choice regarding the matter." Zero said to her as he sighed a bit, though he understood the need to get the information.

"I am hoping that they would give me more resources to create more tech though." Ciel said to him with a hopeful look on her face.

"That will be good for your energy research." Zero said with a nod agreeing with her.

"Yeah. On another note, I am astonished at how your entire body had changed into one single being Zero. If someone were to look at your structure now they will surely be baffled at the change." Ciel said to him as she brought up a scanned form of Zero on her screen.

"I noticed. Though it has made me much stronger and I am now able to fight on my own strength and with more efficiency. My core has also been upgraded so it can handle creating more nuclear energy." Zero said to her as she nodded.

Ciel then started to type on her keyboard as she gave various commands as he watched the screen. It showed various measurements being done on his newly formed body as he watched the calculations as he analysed them as well.

"From my calculations, your body can work 2 times better then before with its current structure. Though, you do need to get more stronger since even if you had managed to defeat a Herrscher she had only just awakened and hasn't fully matured yet." Ciel said to him as she turned and looked at him.

"I agree. The only reason I was able to fight against her and defeat her was because she had only just been awakened, compared to a Herrscher which has gotten used to its powers, a Herrscher who has just been awakened is much easier to defeat." Zero said to her with a serious face.

"Yes. I'll try to find ways to help you get stronger." Ciel said to him seriously.

"That will be great. On another note, shouldn't we hold a small celebration for defeating the Herrscher?" Zero asked her as she looked at him.

"A celebration?" Ciel asked as she blinked.

"Yes. I have managed to defeat a Herrscher and since they are calamities I thought a celebration is in order. If anything else, it will bring some relaxation to the soldiers from the stress of fighting letting them work more efficiently than before." Zero said to her with a small smile on his face.

"That's a good idea. But we won't know if something of that sort will happen. We can have a small party of our own though." Ciel said with a charming smile on her face.

'She has a beautiful smile.' Zero thought to himself as he looked at her.

"That's a good plan. We can also invite Himeko and Elysia to participate in it if we're doing a private celebration." Zero said to her with a smile as well.

"That will brighten the mood as well." Ciel said smiling at the idea.

"Though I guess you should start making the report containing the information so that the council won't pester you about it." Zero said to her as he looked at her screen.

"Yes, are you not bothered by it?" Ciel asked him as she looked at him a bit guiltily.

"You need to give them the information for it to work. I am not going to stop you from giving them my information. I just hope that they will use the knowledge they gain here to help in the fight against the Honkai." Zero said to her seriously.

"I hope that too. But in the meantime, let's do our jobs." Ciel said to him with a smile as she looked at him.

"Yes." Zero said with a smile at her words as he nodded to her.

"Great. Then let's do our best and work to help humanity against the Honkai!" Ciel said as she cheered a bit.

Zero chuckled at her enthusiasm as he nodded to her words. Ciel smile at his gesture and turned towards the screen before she started typing. Though she has a faint blush on her cheeks as she glanced at Zero who is currently looking at a hologram he created of his body as she smiled a bit more.

'Thank you for being with me and supporting me zero.' Ciel thought to herself as she started to work on her computer.

End Chapter

That's it for this chapter and sorry it was short.

Was it good?

Was it bad?

Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book.