7

"Ah~~"

Jimin moaned as he sat on the edge of his bed, with his legs wide open and his hand holding his upper body weight as he rubbed his clit.

"Yes.." He whispered then pushed his index finger into his pussy, thrusting in and out.

He then laid face up on the bed then played with his sensitive nipple with his hand, increasing his pace with his other hand.

"Ohh...j..Jungkook~" he whisper moaned.

He then pulled out to rub his clit again, already so wet and horny.

He bit his lips then closed his eyes as he felt pleasure in his abdomen.

The caressed his sensitive clit fast with opened mouth, breathing out heavily.

And there outside his room, peeping into his room was Jungkook, mouth wide open as he rubbed his clothed dick, trying to not let out his sounds.

"mmm~ ahh~"

Jimin shoved in three fingers into his pussy, the wet sounds of him thrusting into his pussy filled the room with his breathy sweet moans and with his back arching off the bed.

"Damn...so sexy" Jungkook whispered then shoved his hand into his shorts, stroking himself.

Jimin pulled his fingers out only to lick off his precum and shove it back inside moaning loud with his thighs shaking as he was about to reach his climax.

Jungkook quickened his pace as he saw that jimin was about to cum, jimin kept rolling g his hips to meet up with his thrust while trying to keep his moans quiet.

Jungkook groaned lowly as he felt that he was about to cum.

He watched jimin's hand pace and facial expression and as jimin came with a loud whiny moan, jungkook shot into his shorts with a hand on his mouth muffling his moan.

Jimin let out shaky breaths then pulled out of his pussy with his thighs still twitching.

Jungkook hurriedly left the scene and hurried to His own room.

Jimin sighed relieved then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

___________________________

"So, you both decided to drop out of school why?"
Jungkook's dad asked as they all sat at the dining table for dinner.

"Umm....I want to work" Jungkook stated.

The man nodded then looked at jimin.

"M..me too"

"Hmm...I'm afraid you both will have to finish highschool first then you decide if you want to go to college or not"

"Come on dad please. I'm tired of school already, I mean, I'm smart enough to work at the company. I could be your Secretary or PA or anything" jungkook whined.

"But--"

"I know how serious you are with jungkook's studies but just give him a chance. If he's not good enough then he'll have to go back to college" Mrs Jeon said.