11

"*chuckle* you'll be all mine now"

Hyunjin then walked to jimin and caressed his hair.

"You look so beautiful, I've always wanted to make you mine from the first day I stepped into that bakery" he mumbled.

He carried jimin bridal style to his room upstairs then laid him on the bed.

"It's time for fun princess"

________________________________

"We have to stop this. I have a boyfriend. And I'm very much sure that he's going to be heart broken if he finds out about us"

"Why Jungkook!?! You said you enjoyed having sex with me, then what am I hearing now?!?" The boy yelled.

"*sigh* please jungwon. I can't do it anymore. We've had this for months and it's time we stop"

Jungwon glared at Jungkook.

"I'll tell jimin everything if you break us off" he threatened.

"And you think he'll believe a stranger over his own boyfriend? Good luck with that"

Jungwon smirked.

"Don't forget that I have videos of us having sex. I'm sure jimin wouldn't want to see his beloved loyal Boyfriend having sex with another boy behind his back"

Jungkook glared at jungwon.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Yes I would Jungkook! So do you still want to end it?"

Jungkook sighed defeatedly before shaking his head 'no'.

Jungwon smiled then jumped on jungkook.

"That's much better! Come on. I saw a new sex position on the internet and I know you'd love to try it with me" jungwon said then bit his lower lip before dragging jungkook to his room.

_____________________________

Jimin slowly opened his eyes, blinking because of the lights.

He slowly sat up on the bed then rubbed his eyes before yawning, just then, the door pushed open and he flinched a little bit.

"Oh, you're awake? You must've been tired after work that's why you fell asleep"

"I'm sorry I fell asleep on our first friendship date" jimin said apologetically.

"It's okay" Hyunjin smiled.

Jimin hummed then threw the blanket off his body before standing up but winced as he felt a sharp pain course through his body.

"Oh, I'm sorry you feel pain. I..I kind of dropped you on the way here"

Jimin giggled.

"It's okay. It'll go away. I think I should head home. Jungkookie must be waiting for me" jimin said.

"Thank you for coming here to spend time with me, I really enjoyed it. It was great" Hyunjin smiled.

Jimin smiled.

"You're welcome. Although I fell asleep throughout" he mumbled.

"Let me walk you to the door"

_________________________________

"Okay bye. And please answer my texts and calls"

Jimin hummed, he waved at Hyunjin then wal--limped away to his house.

Hyunjin watched him go with a satisfied smirk.

_________________

Once jimin arrived at the mansion, he was glad that Mr&Mrs Jeon wasn't around.

He limped to the kitchen then took out a bottle of water from the fridge, gulping it in one go.

He sighed then trashed the empty bottle before sitting on the dining room chair then winced loudly.

"I..I fell right? Why does my....."

Jimin trailed off then his eyes widen in horror and shock.

"D..did he..."

Tears welled up in jimin's eyes then he hurriedly went to his room bathroom.

He pulled down his trouser and panties then stared down at it before gasping as he saw blood stains and a hint of cum in his panties.

He burst out sobbing.

"H..he touched me!!!" He cried then pulled his panties and trousers, throwing it somewhere in the room before falling on his knees, sobbing in his palms.

And there jungkook was balls deep in another boy.

______________________________

Short chap???

I need more comments! 😩