chapter 15

Your POV.

I woke up feeling the blazing sun in my eyes making me hiss and closed my eyes and putting my hand over my eyes. I then got up and walked over to my window and closed the curtain but while closing them I saw the people walking around with smiles making me smile aswell. I closed the curtain and made my way to my closet and picked out a puffy dress that had a string right under the chests, it also had long sleeves and it was a white dress. I then put on some white high heels, the heels weren't long.

 I then put on some white high heels, the heels weren't long

(Sorry I didn't know how to describe it. And I don't know the name of these types of dresses so please if you know can you please tell me.)

I then walked over to where I keep my jewelry. I then took out the necklace that I got yesterday and put it on. I then walked over to my book that I was reading yesterday and decided to continue it. I walked over to a chair and start to read it. I put my legs on the chair and got comfortable.

After a while I was done reading the book and got up. I then got off the chair and put the book away. I decided to go and see if mother was awake. When I went to the kitchen I saw her making some food. She saw me and smiled.

"Ah, good morning come sit." Said mother making me smile and sit down on one of the couches.

After mother was done cooking breakfast she gave to me and she sat down on the other couch and the two of us started to eat.

"I was hopping that you and me go to the park, I heard it's lovely in France." She said smiling making me look up at her.

"Oh yes that sounds wonderful." I said smiling back at her.

"Then it's settled." She said smiling and continued eating her food making me do the same.

After me and mother ate our food we washed the dishes and made our way out of our home.  We talked till we got to the park. The park was so breath taking, I smiled and looked around, my mother was beside me and she was smiling and looking around aswell. While walking I suddenly see a poor dog he was limping and he was dirty making me feel bad.

"What's wrong deary?" Asked mother stopping making me stop as well.

"That poor dog... Can we keep him?" I asked her making she look at the dog I was talking about.

"Aw poor thing, well we can if he's tame enough." Said mother making me nod and walked over to the dog slowly.

The dog pulled his tail behind his tail and whimpered. I hold out my hand holding some pieces of bread I got the bread, before me and mother came to the park. The dog came a bit closer and till he reached my hand and he started to eat the pieces. I then slowly put my hand on his head he flinched away at first but then he let me pet him. I smiled and continued petting him. The dog then turned to me and started to lick my face making me smile. I then got up and walked over to mother the dog slowly following. When he saw I didn't mind him walking with me he ran over to me. He was beside me and when I reached mother she smiled and the three of us continued walking.

While walking we were talking happily till mother decided to go feed some ducks while I sat on a bench the dog beside me. I didn't know on a name for him, so I started thinking of a name.

"Andrei." I said to him smiling and decided that it's the best fit.

Andrei looked at me happily his tail wagging making me smile. I then saw him stick out his tongue and breathed in and out heavily making me smile. I then saw him lie down. I looked over to mother and smiled as she gave the ducks some bread.

"Cute dog." I heard someone making me look over and saw John.

"Oh, thank you." I said a bit nervous. I then saw him sit down beside me.

"How are you in this fine morning?" He asked adjusting his coat.

"I'm quite alright, you?" I asked with a kind smile.

"I was quite unhappy this morning till, I felt happy when I saw you sitting on this bench." He said with a charming smile making my cheeks go red.

"What brings you to the park anyway?" He asked me.

"Me and mother wanted to go for stroll that's all and we're new to France." I said making him nod.

"Well the park is the best place to go for a stroll." He said.

"Ah, I see you have the necklace I bought for yesterday. It looks wonderful on you." He said smiling.

"Thank you." I said my smile growing.

"You have a lovely smile." He said admiration in his voice making me blush a bit more.

"Thank you, you have a nice smile as well." I said.

"Thank you, love." He said laughing lightly.

I smiled and looked forward and saw me there coming back.

"Well hello my good sir, I never believe we have ever met." Said mother with a smile.

"Oh, hello madame, I'm John fields I was talking with your lovely daughter." He said standing up.

"M/n L/n, nice to meet you and I heard you bought my lovely daughter a necklace." Mother said looking at me with a playful smirk she then looked back at John.

"Yes I did, she looks lovely in it." He said smiling.

"Well she just loves she tolded me all about it." Mother said half lying, I mean I didn't talk about it much but my mother knows me and knows that I think about it a lot.

"Well, we best be off it was nice seeing you Mr. Fields." Mother said walking over to me making me get off the bench.

Andrei walked over to my side.

"Goodbye John." I said smiling at him making him smile back at me.

"Goodbye, love." He said smiling back.

Me and mother then walked away Andrei beside us.