• 11 •

Author's Pov : (Few Days Later)

The alarm rang making a loud sound. The couple groaned annoyed by it.

Y/n - "Mmm... Namjoon off it"

She said and went back to snuggling into his chest. Namjoon switched it off before turning his attention to his wife.
He smiled seeing her all cuddly to him.

Rm - "I know I'm good to cuddle with but if you don't mind I need to use the restroom"

Y/n immediately got up realizing what she was doing, her cheeks turned red.

Y/n - "I-I'm sorry Mr. K-kim"

Rm - "Did you really forgot or your just playing around"

He pulled her close to him making her sit on his lap. She is flustered by his actions.

Y/n - "Wh-what do you me-mean?"

Rm - "I asked you to call me Namjoon not Mr. Kim... I know I'm growing old but not that old babygirl"

He was going closer to her red plum lips when hana entered inside the room.

Hana - "Good Morning mommy daddy"

She climbed onto the bed sitting on y/n's lap.

Hana - "Mommy you're sitting on daddy's lap" *giggle*

Y/n realized it and blushed hard.

Rm - "Umm.. Hana your up early?"

Hana - "Yes daddy!!"

Rm - "That's great let daddy dress you today"

She nodded excitedly.

Rm - "Can you get up from my lap y/n"

She soon got off his lap cheeks still red from before. Namjoon took hana and went to her room.

Y/n - "Why does he always embarrass me?"

She huffed. Y/n cleaned the bed, did her morning routine and had bath before coming out.

Y/n's Pov :

While I'm drying my hair Namjoon entered inside the room. I ignored him and concentrated on my hair but he came to me and back hugged me.

Rm - "You look beautiful"

He removed my hair from my neck before planting a kiss and going to the bathroom leaving me all shy. Aish he always does this!! After getting ready I went down stairs to kitchen.

Y/n - "Hey hana, what you wanna have for breakfast?"

Hana - "Umm.. Sandwich mommy"

Y/n - "Okay, do you wanna help mommy?"

She nodded. I took out the ingredients for making sandwich.
I guided her and we finally made a sandwich.