• 17 •

Namjoon's Pov :

Y/n fainted in my arms. I looked at minjun who is smiling. I held my gun and shoot him in his hand, leg hearing him scream made me happy.

Hana - "Appa what happened to mommy?"

Rm - "Nothing baby.. We'll take mommy to hospital she'll be alright"

I quickly carried her to the car and made her sit. Jin, taehyung and j-hope came with me while the others are handling minjun.

Hana - "Appa mommy won't leave me like my first mommy right?"

The thought of y/n leaving me
Scared me to the core.

Rm - "No darling absolutely not
You know how much she loves you right? If we take her to the hospital and get her treated she'll be alright"

Taehyung wiped her tears but she continued to cry. I don't know what to do I'm such a terrible dad and a husband. I don't know wether I should handle y/n or make Hana to stop crying.

Rm - "Hoseok please drive fast"

J-hope - "We are almost there"

In 5 minutes we reached the hospital. I carried y/n and went inside. Taehyung went to the  receptionist and called for a doctor. Meanwhile the nurse layed her down on the strecher and took her towards the operation room.

Doc - "omg she is losing a lot of blood. Quickly take her in"

Rm - "She will survive right?"

Doc - "I can't say anything now please wait"

He went inside the operation room.

Hana - "Appa I wanna go in too"

Rm - "Babie can't go inside love"

Hana - "I want mommy" *sobbing*

Rm - "Shhh.. It's alright she'll be fine"

I rubbed her back.

Jin - "Namjoon I think we should take Hana to home. It's not good for her to be here"

Hana - "No I wanna stay with appa"

She hide her face in my neck.

Rm - "It's okay hyung I'll take care of her"

Jin - "okay but get her wounds healed"

I nodded carrying her towards children's care ward. A nurse treated all of her wounds.

Rm - "It will recover soon right?"

Nurse - "It will you just need to apply this ointment"

I took it and thanked her before walking away.

Rm - "Baby did that bad uncle hurt you and mommy alot?"

She nodded with a pout.

Hana - "He slapped mommy *sob* and also he grabbed mommy's hair she was crying from pain"

Rm - "The bad uncle deserves to be punished he is so bad to do that with mommy right?"

She nodded sniffing.

Hana - "But why did he do that?"

Rm - "Because he doesn't like appa.. He doesn't want appa to be happy"

Hana - "Why did he hurt mommy? She is so nice she don't even know him?"

Rm - "I don't know baby.. But from now I promise you that I'll protect you and mommy"

Hana - "I trust you appa"

She laid her head on my chest
I stroked her hair and she fell asleep. I waited for 1 hour before all the others came back.

Suga - "Minjun is locked up in the basement till we come I said the guards to torcher him"

Rm - "Good.. After y/n getting better I'll kill him ever so slowly and painfully he'll beg for his own death"

Suga - "How is y/n? Did the doctors say anything?"

Rm - "No it's been 1 and a half hour I'm here"

Suga - "I hope she is gets fine"

Rm - "I'm sorry hyung I couldn't take care of her"

Suga - "I'm mad but I can't blame you, you did everything for her safety but it's all fate"

Rm - "But still.. She is my responsibility and I couldn't protect her"

Suga - "Even I should have been careful.. We can't change what happened let's just wait and see"

Later :

I saw the doctor coming out after we waited for another 1 hour.
I quickly went to him and asked about y/n.

Doc - "She is fine now.. We removed the bullet and supplied blood thankfully nothing much happened"

I breathed out in relief.

Rm - "Can I meet her? When can I take her home?"

Doc - "You can take her home after a few days but still she needs bed rest for about a month for the wound to heal... And about meeting her she is asleep you can meet her later"

Rm - "Okay thank you so much doctor"

Doc - "It's my job"

He went away. Me and hyung both hugged each other happily.
I was so stressed thinking about something happening to her makes me go crazy. I really can't be without her.

Meanwhile I brought y/n's medicines and food for she when she wakes up.

Hana - "Appa can we meet mommy now?"

Rm - "Mommy is asleep baby but let's check"

I went to her room and saw that y/n is awake, talking to the nurse.
I knocked the door and entered inside.

Hana - "Mommy!!"

Y/n - "Hey baby"

I carefully made hana sit beside her, the nurse left to give us some privacy.

Hana - "Are you alright mommy?"

Y/n - "Yes baby, are you fine too?"

She nodded.

Hana - "I was scared I thought you'll leave me" *teary eyes*

Y/n - *soft smile* "I can't leave my Hana can I?"

She nodded as no. Y/n wiped her tears, kissing her cheek.

Hana - "I love you mommy"

Y/n - "I love you too baby"

They hugged each other. After a while Hana slept beside her. I sat in front of her taking her hand in mine I caressed it.

Rm - "I'm sorry"

Y/n - "Why are you sorry?"

Rm - "Cause of me you are in this condition"

I said while looking down.

Y/n - "It's okay.. It wasn't you're fault namjoon .. But why did minjun come after me? Who is he? Why we're you going to kill him?"

Rm - "Y/n I-"

Y/n - "No namjoon you can't always say no to me... I am you're wife I need to know about your past"

Rm - "It isn't important"

Y/n - "If it wasn't I wouldn't be in this condition... Do you even consider me as you're wife?"

Rm - "It's not that"

Y/n - "Then why don't you say the truth?"

Rm - "I'll tell you when the right time comes"

I got up going outside the room.
Y/n sat there crying. She don't know why namjoon wasn't saying anything.