CHAPTER 12.

AUTHOR POV:

(Tae was shocked for a second but he said)

TAE: I have no problem in marrying you and be miya eomma.... But jungkook

(Jk looked at him and tae said)

TAE: Do you like me?

JK: I don't know... But you are a good person I never hated u from the start it's just my nature is cold and introvert so I don't open up that easily... Just give me some time to adjust with the things I know you also need time to do so...

TAE: I will think about it and let you know soon....

(JK nodded his head and said)

JK: Come let's have lunch together... What say?

(Tae nodded his head and they head towards a restaurant after having there lunch they all head back home and saw jin was there and tae said )

TAE: Hello hyung....

(Jin turned and saw jk and tae and said)

JIN: Ohh hello guys..so how did the meeting went on?

(Tae explained everything that happened and jin said)

JIN: Tht's great hope he will take some action and make things right..

(jk sighed and nodded his head and tae asked)

TAE: Where is jimin ?

JIN: Ohh he is at the hospital he had some people to check he said he will back in the evening ..

TAE: Hmm jungkook can i head to the hospital now i have little work to complete..

(Jk nodded his head and he asked a driver to drop tae at the hospital after coming inside jk said )

JK: Jin hyung.....

(jin looked at him and jk continued...)

JK: I asked him out in the park today after the meeting 

JIN: What did he say?

JK: He asked if I like him....

(with that jk said everything to jin and after hearing everything he said )

JIN: Give him some time to think i am sure he will agree to it...but i am also glad tht u wanted to move on from the past and think about the future..

(Jk just nodded his head and said )

JK: Hope so he will and i will also try my best because he deserves it 

(jin smiled at him softly and they both started to watch the television.)

|| IN THE EVENING ||

AUTHOR POV:
Miya was back from her school and jimin was also present there with them...jk came downstairs and asked jimin..

JK: Where is taehyung?

JIMIN: Ohh he is still in the hospital he got some emergency surgery to do 

(jk nodded his head and all of them sat down and started to talk to miya and miya was talking about her day she was being all excited for showing her star which she got in the today's exam .......after few hrs jk saw that it was almost midnight and now jk was getting worried for tae so he excused himself and went tot the balcony and called tae after few rings tae lifted the call and said in the weak voice)

TAE: Hello*sigh*

JK: Taehyung are u okay?

TAE: Yes jungkook I am fine don't worry...

JK: Where are you?

TAE: I am still at the hospital jungkook

JK: But it's pretty late 

TAE: Hmm...ohh can i call u later someone is calling me

(without hearing jk voice he cut the call and jk sighed he came to the living room and said )

JK: Guys i am going to the hospital its already late and tae is still at the hospital...i will just drop him home safely and be back...

(Other two nodded there head and jk drove towards the hospital he was worried for tae soon he reached the hospital and went near receptionist and asked her )

JK: DR.Kim Taehyung..

REP: He is in the operation theater sir you can wait in his cabin.

(jk nodded his head and headed to the canteen and bought the dinner for taehyung and went to his cabin and sat there taking a look at his cabin which was arranged so neatly and the white room which gives peace jk started to scroll his mobile after few minutes he heard the door opening and saw tae entering tae did not notice jk he closed the door and just sighed and jk said )

JK: Taehyung...

(tae flinched and immediately turned around jk noticed him and said)

JK: Relax it's me...

(tae sighed again and sat on his seat and said )

TAE: What happened kookie are you okay?

JK: I am fine tae we will talk later atleast have your dinner 

(Jk said pointing towards his table tae saw it and said)

TAE: How did you know that i did not eat yet?

JK: Ofc you were working till now how would you eat?

(tae rubbed his neck and said )

TAE: Hehe thank you...

(jk nodded his head and tae started to eat and tae said )

TAE: How do you know i eat this i mean i order this meal

JK:You ask too many questions be quite and eat your food *cold voice*

(tae pouted hearing him and jk noticed it he tried hard not to smile or chuckle at tae cuteness)

(after completing his meal tae signed the register and they both head out and sat in the jk car..jk saw that he was pretty tired so he said )

JK: You can take a nap i will wake you up when we reach home...

(Tae nodded his head and fell asleep in no time after few minutes they reached tae house and jk saw that taehyung was sleeping very peacefully he came out of the car and went to tae side and opened the car door and started to shake him a bit while calling his name )

JK: Taehyung wake up...we reached your home...

(tae opened his eyes and look around and came out of the car and said )

TAE: Thank you jungkook...

JK:It's ok now go inside fresh up and sleep okay?

(Tae nodded his head and jk sat in the car and looked at taehyung until he reached the home and jk drove back to his home )

Hope you all like this part sorry if they are any mistakes .... see you all in the next chapter my dear readers!!

To be continued......