CHAPTER 17.

AUTHOR POV:
Tae woke up first  and saw that jk was still sleeping he was looking so cute he got up from the bed and kissed his cheeks and went inside to complete his morning routine and after few minutes he came back and saw that jk was still sleeping thats when he heard a small knock on the door he went and saw that miya was standing there while rubbing her face she was looking soo cute and tae lifted her up in his arms and said 

TAE: Good morning princess...did u have a good sleep?

MIYA: Yeah eomma....where is appa?

TAE: Appa is still sleeping baby...

MIYA: Want to go near appa...

TAE: okay you can go near your appa but lets fresh you up first and then we will wake up appa okay?

(miya nodded her head and tae got her ready and said )

TAE: Now go and wake up your appa till then i will prepare the breakfast okay?

(miya nodded her head and tae kept her on the bed and went to the kitchen)

MIYA: appaaa...apppaaaa

(jk slowly opened his eyes and saw miya and said )

JK: Good morning princess ....

MIYA: Good morning appa ....appa fresh up fast eomma is already in the kitchen making breakie...

(that is when jk observed that miya is all ready and he is running late....)

JK: Just give me two min baby...i will be there okay?

(Miya nodded her head and went downstairs and jk went to fresh up and after few he also came downstairs and saw that tae and miya were laughing and tae was feeding miya he said )

JK: Good morning everyone...

TAE: Good morning kookie...come on sit down...i will serve you the breakfast...

JK: Tae did you take a off today...

TAE: Yeah i did but i asked jimin and jin to call me if there is any emergency in the hospital...

(jk nodded his head and said)

JK: It must be so hard to be a doctor right?

TAE: yeah it is...but i love my job...i am happy that i am able to help people...

(jk smiled softly and miya said)

MIYA: Eomma i finished my breakie can i go and play in the room?

TAE: yes baby you can and call me if u need anything okay?

(Miya nodded her head and went back to her room and jk said )

JK: Your cooking is good tae...

TAE: Thank you...

JK: Tae i wanted to ask you something..

TAE: Yes kookie what is it?

JK: I thought of we all could shift into your house 

TAE: But...

JK: Listen first...I wanted us to shift into your house because you have your own study and clinic there in the house ...and your home is near to the hospital in case of emergency you can reach there faster...

TAE: As you wish kookie but i have no problem in shifting here with you...

JK: No...i have decided we will shift into your house okay...?

(Tae nodded his head and after eating and cleaning everything they head back to the room and slept)

|| NEXT DAY MORNING ||

AUTHOR POV:
Jk woke up and saw that tae was not near him ...he finished his morning routine and went downstairs and saw that tae was chasing miya and jk said 

JK: What is going on here?

TAE: Kookie look at miya she is not eating her breakfast we need to drop her to the school and i need to go to the hospital as well...

JK: Princess...come here..

(miya ran towards her father and jk picked her up and said )

JK: Why are troubling your eomma hmm?

MIYA: Appaaaa...eomma is making me eat vegetables...

JK: That is good right..remember what appa said ...you will be strong like appa only if u will eat vegetables right?

(miya nodded her head with a sad pout and jk said to tae)

JK: Tae  you go and get ready i will feed her the breakfast and i will drop you both and then i will also head to the company okay

(tae nodded his head and went to the shared bedroom and jk feed miya and jk and tae also has there breakfast and everyone sat in the car and after starting the car....miya climbed on her mother lap and said )

MIYA: Eommaaa sowyyyy

TAE: Aigoo baby why..?

MIYA: For troubling eomma...i will never do it again...

TAE: it's okay baby but you need to be more responsible okay?

(miya nodded her head happily and started to talk to her while jk was adoring both of them soon they reached miya school and miya kissed her both parents cheeks and ran back into the school and jk started to drive the car and tae said )

TAE: Hmm kookie?

JK: Yeah?

TAE: At what time you will come home?

JK: I will be back by evening why what happened?

TAE: Nothing just wanted to know

(Jk nodded his head and he dropped tae at the hospital and he drove back to the company )

AUTHOR POV: 

It was evening and jk returned home and saw that jimin and miya were watching tv in the house so he asked 

JK: Hello jimin...where is taehyung?

JIMIN: Ohh hello kookie and tae is at the hospital he is at the surgery so he asked me to pick up miya he will be back in an hour...

(Jk nodded his head and went to fresh up and after few minutes he came back and miya said )

MIYA: Appaa...miya missed you soo much

(jk lifted his daughter in his arms and pecked her cheeks and said)

JK: Appa missed his princess soo much as well how was your day at school?

MIYA: We played a lot today

(jk smiled and nodded his head and said)

JK : Okay now watch the cartoon i will be back okay?

(miya nodded his head and went to the balcony and called to the hospital)

Hope you all liked this episode i am really sorry for the late updates I am having hard time with my university since my training has started for company recruitment but i will try my best to upload the episodes hope you all will understand and enjoy the episodes..

To be continued....