PEHLI RASOI

I know I'm late. And I'm really sorry for that. Just got a job. Have been really busy with that. And exams are also coming. So have to prepare for that too. My delicate shoulders have so much burden on them. 😔

Enough of my bakwaas. Please enjoy the long chapter as some of you guys said that the chapters are really short. So tried to keep it long. Anyways.

Happy Reading ❤️
.
.
.
.
.

Ahana went to the kitchen to help Simran but she denied any help. So she just told her about the amount of spices they eat and where the things are kept. After telling her all that she came out of the kitchen.

Everyone sat in the living room, talking here and there. Abhay's eyes were again and again going towards the door of the kitchen. He wanted to go and see if she needed any help. And if she's fine there or not. But couldn't as he didn't want to give everyone one more reason for teasing him.

Everyone was busy talking about how marriage went, who didn't come and stuff. He finally stood up from his place and walked towards the kitchen.

"Abhay, where are you going?" Vasundhara asked.

"Umm...kitchen.... to drink water." He added quickly.

"But water is here. On the dining table." She said and gestured with her hand towards the dining table.

"Ummm.." He wanted to say but nothing came into his mind. So he walked towards the table sulkily.

As he touched the jug of water, he smiled.

"The water is not cold here. I'll get it from the fridge." He said and dashed towards the kitchen before anyone could say something.

As he reached the entrance of the kitchen, he smiled looking at Simran who was so engrossed in her work that she didn't notice him.

Her long hair which was open before was now tied in a loose Messi bun. Baby hairs falling on her forehead which she was tucking behind her ear again and again. The end of the saree was wrapped around her waist and showing the curve of her waist. His hands were itching to hold her and turn her around and do a lot more things. But he didn't want to scare the poor soul. At the same time he couldn't stop himself and his feet were walking towards her decreasing the distance even before he realised.

He walked slowly and stood behind her. He whispered in her ear.

"Need help?"

She startled hearing his voice that too close. She kept a hand on her chest to calm her suddenly rose heartbeats. But it accelerated more when he placed his hands on her waist, pulling her more into him. Such that there was no space even for air to pass between them. Her soft breasts crashed into his hard chest. She felt goosebumps all over her waist and neck when he dipped his head in her neck inhaling her rose fragrance. He kissed his favourite place. The mole on the right side of her neck. She threw her head back on his chest feeling his lips on her soft skin. As his lips touched her soft skin, he couldn't stop himself and began to place wet kisses from her jaw to neck and collarbone. His lips again traveled towards her neck and reached his favourite destination. This time bit the mole lightly making her moan.

"Ahh..." She moaned.

Listening to which he came out of his fantasy world. And found himself still standing at the door watching her cooking and the moan was because she touched the hot pan directly with her hands in a hurry.

Shaking his head, he hurriedly walked towards her to see her hand. He took her other hand in his and dragged her to the sink. Kept her hand under the water for a few minutes. He could feel her eyes on him all the while but at that time his priority was her hand which had turned red.